New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Hurry free samples banana vitals bars!! https://bananavital.com/enter-to-win/
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These look interesting. Wonder if they are any good or just basically roasted cauliflower LOL. qeq34eorvckf.jpeg
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,476 Member
    These look interesting. Wonder if they are any good or just basically roasted cauliflower LOL. qeq34eorvckf.jpeg

I'd try them, where did you see these?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Katmary71 wrote: »

I'd try them, where did you see these?

I saw them on instagram, didn't find myself. I did a little digging and see they are available at whole foods and will be in Fairway brand stores in December!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Anyone tried this brand?
    Brownie_Points_Front_1296x.png?v=1561583379
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Anyone tried this brand?

Yes. One of the better keto ice creams... they sent me some a while back. Just don't eat the entire pint! Calorie bomb.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Anyone tried this brand?

Yes. One of the better keto ice creams... they sent me some a while back. Just don't eat the entire pint! Calorie bomb.

Haha good advice, I'll try to be good 😇
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Welp I was in Shoprite and saw a bunch of Gevalia dessert mixes I’ve never seen nor tried before... I was torn between the lava cake and the flourless chocolate torte, but went with the torte because 1) I never had torte before and didn’t know what it was, and 2) that ganache looked amazing.
    I made it last night, it took about 3 hours when it was all said and done for it too cool, but my goodness.... it tastes like chocolate ganache poured over brownies.... I don’t know if “flourless” means gluten free, but if anyone here has to avoid gluten for whatever reason this is something you should definitely splurge on! The serving size is 1/4 prepared and that’s a whopping 600 calories which sounds like a lot, but it’s kind of hard to eat 1/4 in one sitting because it’s so rich and heavy!
    That being said... between today and yesterday I definitely did that... just not all in one go xD
    I just moved into this new house so I didn’t have time to get all the baking pans and whatnot yet, so I really appreciate how it comes with a small cake dish! The only thing you need is a cookie sheet :)
    6j5fhrethjtj.jpeg
    awrmvdvgu4cz.jpeg
    b0sakup4fr4m.jpeg
    ona9qanxj3pg.jpeg
    0si73kechq82.jpeg

OMGOSH. Can it be made without dairy or eggs( Nut milks and egg replacer could work)
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    So they resent the shipment of the Oscar Mayer ice dogs. And -1000000/10. I am nauseous just thinking about them now.

The outside was suppose to be a cookie but it tasted like stale soggy bread. The ice cream itself wasn’t good quality and the chunks of candied hot dog was just disgusting. The other side tasted like rancid ice cream. It was mustard flavor. It was just so gross I honestly almost vomited after trying it and haven’t been able to eat anything since. Savory ice cream is just gross.

I usually don’t feel so strongly towards items like this but these were just SO bad lol. My boyfriend took one bite and threw his out too and he will eat anything!

t9a0jitog1yr.jpeg
    66dk86w6fohy.jpeg
    bvfb7mf2nx3s.jpeg

lol This all sounds so gross.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    hkozeiuma7kg.jpeg

I saw this in the grocery store- and I just have more questions. Isn’t all milk filtered? 🤔 Is this like the supreme unleaded version of milk now?

Hmm.

• Noreenmarie1234
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Idk... this doesn't sound too great. "cookie rice crisps" + cookie dough + tangy yogurt... hmm
  • Noreenmarie1234
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Idk... this doesn't sound too great. "cookie rice crisps" + cookie dough + tangy yogurt... hmm

Cookie dough in anything sounds good to me 😂. But your right. I’d probably add sweetener but sounds like it could have a cookie dough cheesecake flavor with the tang.

Not amazing in terms of new cereal flavor but these look good. I always love peanut butter balls and I love PB&J.

Also sorry to post again but I am just dying to try the cheez it pizza pockets now after seeing some photos on Instagram. Were going to my friends for pizza and football so I’m trying to convince them to order from Pizza Hut so I can try LOL.9beum4rnd6sj.jpeg
    ovz1pg9wpegk.jpeg
    55w2nphu2o42.jpeg
    Also this dove flavors seems interesting. I like white chocolate and graham so it sounds good but not sure how apple flavor would be.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    So I had the Cheez-It pizza. I was expecting a crispier outside, it was very soft, but the flavor was good. Inside, small pepperoni bites and I can’t figure out the type of cheese. Isn’t messy at all when you take a bite (no long strands of cheese). Overall 7/10.
    kis8gdmcxnnh.jpeg
    g9u1hb5hos9b.jpeg
    q86lspgt55u6.jpeg

Is it enough to feed more than 1 person? Looks small in the picture