Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
    Good morning! Got one day left of the weekend...lets make the most of it!
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
  • orangegatoorangegato Posts: 5,731Member Member Posts: 5,731Member Member
    Good morning.
    Coffee. Ahhhhh
  • The__ViKinG__BATMANThe__ViKinG__BATMAN Posts: 69Member Member Posts: 69Member Member
    Hey ladies 😎😉😂🤷🏻‍♂️🙈26dxdme4qe9x.jpg
  • mmultanenmmultanen Posts: 1,050Member Member Posts: 1,050Member Member
    Dear Lord I am far too old to be sitting in the airport in my suit jacket on my way to work after a night at the bar. Lol. Ouch. Pass the sunglasses. Someone nap for me. 😂😭🥂
  • mattig89chmattig89ch Posts: 1,977Member Member Posts: 1,977Member Member
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

Hope everyone is having a better one!
  • eatpolerepeateatpolerepeat Posts: 9,184Member Member Posts: 9,184Member Member
    Survived Tough Mudder South. I ache all over, so I’m now laid on the sofa. Watching NFL and drinking the free IPA I got from the event.

Hope everyone has been having an awesome weekend.

Awesome, I missed out on Tough Mudder this year with one thing and another
  • neilwijneilwij Posts: 871Member, Premium Member Posts: 871Member, Premium Member
    Survived Tough Mudder South. I ache all over, so I’m now laid on the sofa. Watching NFL and drinking the free IPA I got from the event.

Fantastic mate! I have targeted tough mudder for next august, always wanted to try my hand at that 😁
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 140Member, Premium Member Posts: 140Member, Premium Member

Awesome, I missed out on Tough Mudder this year with one thing and another

It was my fourth outing. Next year you can come with me 👍🏻
  • Sentinel_UKSentinel_UK Posts: 140Member, Premium Member Posts: 140Member, Premium Member
    neilwij wrote: »

Fantastic mate! I have targeted tough mudder for next august, always wanted to try my hand at that 😁

Was my fourth year doing it. It’s 10miles, but this year introduced a 5k version . Give ppl a chance to taste what’s one is like. It’s def something worth doing at least once in your life. 👍🏻
  • FitAddiction9FitAddiction9 Posts: 494Member Member Posts: 494Member Member
    Where at all the Broncos fans at. Let me hear you today. Happy Sunday funday 💪🤝
  • yogidani77yogidani77 Posts: 6,722Member Member Posts: 6,722Member Member
    Saints Fan here!!!
    I’m a loyalist and that’s the closest NFL team to me....
    But looks like I am going to be in for a year of disappointment.....😔
    Oh well, I don’t watch much. That’s just my team if I have to pick....
    edited September 22
  • mike_rommike_rom Posts: 656Member Member Posts: 656Member Member
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Saints Fan here!!!

Saints are my team and always have been and always will be. WhoDat for life! When Brees is officially done... it will be a very very sad day.

• slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,503Member Member Posts: 226,503Member Member

Glad you survived :)
    mike_rom wrote: »
    yogidani77 wrote: »
    Saints Fan here!!!

Saints are my team and always have been and always will be. WhoDat for life! When Brees is officially done... it will be a very very sad day.

Seahawks Fan here 😁

Glad you survived :)

Thank You Jo, I’m going to be sore tomorrow 😂

• CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
    I'm a Giants fan even tho they're doing HORRIBLE so far. 😔 I'm glad Eli was benched.
  • CutemesoonCutemesoon Posts: 2,503Member Member Posts: 2,503Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    Afternoon y'all. Turns out my meuseum visit was re-scheduled, and meetup didn't announce it. So I wasted 2 hours getting there, wondering where everyone was, finding a wifi signal, and checking to make sure it wasn't canceled. *sigh* at least I have board games tonight.

So sorry you wasted your time. Hopefully you'll have fun with ur board games. And browsing MFP. 😁
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 226,503Member Member Posts: 226,503Member Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

Awww 😕 nevermind.. maybe next time 🤗