double oreos??

Options
I know oreos are unhealthy, but is it okay to eat like one double oreo daily? will that affect my progress? I’m trying to maintain my weight now and I think my diet is pretty healthy. I’m just scared to gain it back

Replies

• seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    Personally, I aim for 80% of my calories from nutrient-dense foods and 20% from treats.

No guilt. All part of the master plan.
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I know oreos are unhealthy, but is it okay to eat like one double oreo daily? will that affect my progress? I’m trying to maintain my weight now and I think my diet is pretty healthy. I’m just scared to gain it back

Nope. Not unhealthy at all. They can be part of your diet and will have no ill effects on your health (unless you have a specific ailment that prevents you from enjoying the wonderful goodness known as Oreos).

Now that you mentioned it I think I'll have a couple before I go to bed. :wink:
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    Individual food choices don't dictate weight loss or weight gain.
    Overall calorie intake vs calorie burn does.

We gain weight because we eat too many calories, not because we eat cookies.

For an anecdotal testimony of the power of Oreos, see my avatar.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

But those are just regular Oreos. How many double-stuff can you cram in there? :tongue:
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Carlos_421 wrote: »

But those are just regular Oreos. How many double-stuff can you cram in there? :tongue:

Probably still four. At least three.
    I've done 5 original but this was the better picture.