Let me know you a little better

Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I will not watch movies with people who talk through them.
    If I commit to watch a movie I want to see everything and hear every word.
    I can’t do that with someone blubbering on next to me.
    I don’t do movie theaters either,
    so dirty........
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    I must get to the movies earlier enough to see all the previews and that's after getting my drink and 10 gallon bucket of Popcorn and adding just the right amount of salt and butter!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I mainly edit for indie authors....but I write as well .....and then do some illustrations for children's books, cookbooks etc. When I'm offered the chance.....I honestly I enjoy the illustrations the most😉❤, then writing and lastly editing ....unfortunately I do mostly work in the opposite order🤷

You’re a saint and one of my favorite people. Editing makes the world a better place
  • honeybee__12
    I like pumpkin pie but will not eat or drink anything pumpkin spice. Eww

No food scented candles either.

• honeybee__12
    I keep posting things I don’t like or won’t do, negative nelly.

I enjoy BBQ, Mexican food, steak.
    I enjoy music and I am constantly listening.
    I love animals, all animals.
    I love the beach.
    I enjoy watching shows about History, Space/Physics, Comedies.
    I enjoy watching old movies from the 30s-40s.

to name a few.......
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I have very simple food tastes. Hamburger/hot dogs and fries. Mac 'n cheese, mashed potatoes, ect.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I mainly edit for indie authors....but I write as well .....and then do some illustrations for children's books, cookbooks etc. When I'm offered the chance.....I honestly I enjoy the illustrations the most😉❤, then writing and lastly editing ....unfortunately I do mostly work in the opposite order🤷

You’re a saint and one of my favorite people. Editing makes the world a better place

Lol thank you my friend!!....it would be a very scary literary world if some of these manuscripts made it out unedited 🤤😢😣

Also, please don't judge my posts here...I'm old and suck at texting and selfies.😒

Now, if you'll excuse me, there are some hoodlum whippersnappers types here I need to shoo out of my front yard!!😉🤗
  • SaraJ429
    SaraJ429 Posts: 50 Member
    I am told my life looks super glamorous and exciting on Instagram because I’m constantly traveling both for work & pleasure. The truth is I consider my life pretty mundane and stressful. Social media really does deceive!
  • honeybee__12
    edited September 2019
    I set my standards so high (personality wise) I’m doomed to be disappointed.
  • QueenZeeIsm
    QueenZeeIsm Posts: 104 Member
    I respond to people in my head (it's not nice comments) and answer out loud with.... cool.
  • honeybee__12
    dyxk7tee97xy.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    I’m a chronic shopaholic. 😳🙄
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I’m a chronic shopaholic. 😳🙄

me too :)
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I window shop online and never buy anything but I will impulse buy in person no problem.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I keep posting things I don’t like or won’t do, negative nelly.

I enjoy BBQ, Mexican food, steak.
    I enjoy music and I am constantly listening.
    I love animals, all animals.
    I love the beach.
    I enjoy watching shows about History, Space/Physics, Comedies.
    I enjoy watching old movies from the 30s-40s.

to name a few.......

Yay music, yay animals, yay to old movies and huge yay to space/physics. Phun and Phabulous
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    I quit cigarettes almost 10 years ago, but I still have the last lighter I ever used to ignite one! It's an orange mini-Bic. I tossed it a small box that serves as my sewing kit. Though it's been awhile, I'll use it to melt away thread ends. I don't use candles, so I don't need it for that.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    My pickles turned out Fantastic !! If I do say so myself :)