Bored😜 & I just want to eat... Talk to me?!🤷🏼‍♀️☺️

Options
Help!😳

Replies

• painternow
    painternow Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sort of like when i quit smoking. The cravings come on, but they pass. Water, water, water. Repeat your top "reasons". Write them down again. For me the top is, "health for playing with my gkids".
    Rest, sleep, meditate. This is all tiring, but it is worth it, to gain your health back.
    I like the app for meditation called Calm. This is your opportunity to make positive changes..
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,840 Member
    Options
    Go for a walk.
    Clean the house.
    Start a hobby.
    Volunteer.
    Get a part-time job.
    Go to the gym.
  • MrKilt
    MrKilt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Brush your teeth, drink a half pint of water, then get out the house and move- any sort of movement and even just for 10mins.
    Or get in touch and i will give you an electronic version of a kick in the a55 and remind you why you are here.
  • apc071115
    apc071115 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That last answer is probably what I need the most😜
  • robbell678
    robbell678 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Today I was super bored so I roasted a turkey, made a rum raisin pie, did a workout in garage watching aerobic videos with women, walked 2 miles thinking of women doing aerobics and am now home watching Seinfeld.
    Think I’m going back to garage 😀
    Oh yeah,..pies for coworkers,..
    I’m still bored,..gonna try to do 40 push-ups,..20,..15!
  • mkmaske23
    mkmaske23 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I’ve been working really hard on getting my mind off of eating when I’m bored!! So I try to stay busy. I’ll take my dog for a walk, text a friend, journal, clean something, go through my clothes to see if I can donate anything, paint my nails (can’t eat when they are wet haha), drink some water, etc. Pinterest can also be a good distraction. I struggle with this nightly with a horrible sweet tooth, I’ve been chewing Trident Layers and those help curb my cravings too. Hope this was helpful!
  • phoenixrising5721
    phoenixrising5721 Posts: 2,252 Member
    Options
    I wanna talk. I'm awake