Jp's omad journey

Replies

• LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Congrats JP! You are doing it - so proud of you
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    WOOOO... Sounds like something is working and I'm so happy for you!!! At this rate, you're gonna be at your goal and in maintenance soon!!
  • Congratulations on the amazing results & for breaking through your plateau!! I’m really happy for you! Glad you somehow found what’s working for you, and for the patience you have given yourself. You’re doing amazing! :smiley: 👏🎊
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    WOW that is super awesome!!! Way to go!!! I am proud of you too!!! Hope you have another great week!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE BABE! SUB-54! You've been fighting for that one HARD! Awesome job love!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @LadyBlanks - Thank you❤️ I am very happy as I have been trying really hard😊
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❤️ I hope so too but knowing me, I might be struggling till the end of the year just too reach my GW😔😒😂
  • jadepearl
    @deadmanwonderland - Thank you ❤️ Yes, finally I broke it😃 Now, we shall see how long I will hover in the 53 land🤔🤔🤔
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ Yes, finally my body gave in😁 Hopefully I won't stay in the 53 land for ages again🤞
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you ❤️ My war with Mr 54 is finally over. Hope I will never see Mr 54 ever again🤞👍
  • jadepearl
    Y2W9
    CW:53.6 kg (117.9 lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 21 or 22 Sep 2019

Good evening OMAD-ers ❤️

The weather has turn crazy for us here. We have sunshine in the afternoon and when the sun goes down, Mr Frosty comes to town. 2 nights of 0°C and I have fallen sick with fever and flu. 🤒 I am just not as strong anymore😩 Hopefully my 2 kids will not fall sick too. So far, only DH and I are down. 🤒😩

What's worse... school holidays are here. Last day of school is this Friday. How can we go off for a short family visit if we are sick?! 😢😒😩 Really hope DH and I will get better soon🤞🤞🤞

Ever since I fell sick, I did not do OMAD or any eercises. Thankfully, I could still finish my 2L water per day.

Hope you guys are having a better time than me😘 May the force of OMAD be with you guys😍😘❤️
  • volgirl1322
    Oh no ----hopefully you will get to feeling better soon :( sending hugs your way!!!! <3
  • LiLee2018
    UGH, I hope you're feeling better soon and FX that your kids don't drive you too crazy!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    I'm so sorry babe! Fever bugs are the worst cause they just SUCK THE LIFE outta ya...get better soon love!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322, @LiLee2018 & @mistymeadows2005 <3<3<3 . Didn't really have time to recover fully as we had a wedding to attend 6 hours away from home. But, am 90% recovered now :)
  • jadepearl
    Y2W10
    CW:53.6 kg (117.9 lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 28 or 29 Sep 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

We just came back from a beautiful family wedding which is 6 hours by car away from home. We traveled down to NSW for my cousin's wedding on Sunday. Thank goodness for mobile phones and 3DS or both of our kids would have drove us nuts... :lol: We had 3 wonderful sunny days of 20°C over there. Didn't really OMAD as all our family and relatives were there I decided to just eat normal. At the family event, I had a few comments from my Aunties that I should loose some pounds. Some of my cousins also commented that a size 8 is too big and I should slim down to a size 6. Having my Mom adding on to why I am not thin & slim didn't make the situations better but I came out alive... :persevere: Yes, I know that I am not in the "thin & slim" category yet but I will be soon :)

Thank goodness I am 90% back to pink health and I am back up onto my OMAD wagon once again. Its really good to be back home as eating normal is really NOT normal any more for little old me... :lol:

I OMAD around 1pm today and the total calorie intake for today is 1014. As always, I will try to exercise in the evening. I am really hoping that I can manage 30 mins today as I have not been exercising for a while :( So...fingers cross for this evening! As for liquid intake, I did very bad for the 3 days at my cousin's wedding. So, have to get back onto my water wagon and get in that 2L per day.

I didn't weigh myself last Sat as I was not feeling well. Come Sunday, I totally forgot about it as I packing and preparing to drive 6 hours to my cousin's wedding. So, I am really hoping this coming weigh-in I will at least maintain at 53.6kg... fingers cross!

Have a wonderful Wed, you guys!!! <3<3<3

• volgirl1322
    Sorry for the comments at the wedding! But glad you survived.

Best of luck on your future weigh in :)
  • LiLee2018
    Is your family Asian by any chance? B/c that crap sounds like things my mom (Korean) would say to me. Like damn... yall can talk about other crap other than my weight/size which is none of your damn business or concern.
    You're doing awesome girl! You get to whatever size you're healthy at and comfortable with.
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Have gotten use to those comments :lol: We did have a ball of a time at NSW and we loved it there <3
  • jadepearl
    edited September 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 And yes, Mom is from Malaysia..so, she is Asian. As you know, weight/size is like THE MOST IMPORTANT topic ever and with my Mom & Aunties watching the K-Dramas, it ain't helping much either... :weary: Oh well, that's life and we just have to live with it... :lol: