New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Idk... this doesn't sound too great. "cookie rice crisps" + cookie dough + tangy yogurt... hmm

Cookie dough in anything sounds good to me 😂. But your right. I’d probably add sweetener but sounds like it could have a cookie dough cheesecake flavor with the tang.

Not amazing in terms of new cereal flavor but these look good. I always love peanut butter balls and I love PB&J.

Also sorry to post again but I am just dying to try the cheez it pizza pockets now after seeing some photos on Instagram. Were going to my friends for pizza and football so I’m trying to convince them to order from Pizza Hut so I can try LOL.9beum4rnd6sj.jpeg
    ovz1pg9wpegk.jpeg
    55w2nphu2o42.jpeg
    Also this dove flavors seems interesting. I like white chocolate and graham so it sounds good but not sure how apple flavor would be.

Love white chocolate!
    Got these on Saturday at Target. Tried one last night. I liked it, but thought it was a little too sweet for me. The apple flavor was good. My favorite Dove candy is the dark chocolate caramel with sea salt.
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    edited September 2019
    hkozeiuma7kg.jpeg

I saw this in the grocery store- and I just have more questions. Isn’t all milk filtered? 🤔 Is this like the supreme unleaded version of milk now?

Hmm.

This is their response to Fairlife milk (made by Coca-Cola and currently having serious PR issues for mistreatment of calves and cows).

Ultra filtered means they separate the components of the milk (protein, sugar, etc) and put them back together to make a particular milk profile.

In this case, they are breaking down the lactose with lactase enzyme, but then removing part of the sugar so it isn't disgustingly sweet like normal lactose free milk.

They are also increasing protein by putting extra in. It makes for a richer milk, so, for example, skim feels, looks, and tastes more like 1%.

Unfortunately, the don't make a non-fat/skim version yet.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited September 2019
    busyPK wrote: »
    So I had the Cheez-It pizza. I was expecting a crispier outside, it was very soft, but the flavor was good. Inside, small pepperoni bites and I can’t figure out the type of cheese. Isn’t messy at all when you take a bite (no long strands of cheese). Overall 7/10.
    kis8gdmcxnnh.jpeg
    g9u1hb5hos9b.jpeg
    q86lspgt55u6.jpeg

I tried it too cuz my daughter's boyfriend works for pizza hut and I liked it,defo not a replacement for real pizza which is what I think my kids expected cuz they HATED it but I thought it was cool to have something different 🤷
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »
    So I had the Cheez-It pizza. I was expecting a crispier outside, it was very soft, but the flavor was good. Inside, small pepperoni bites and I can’t figure out the type of cheese. Isn’t messy at all when you take a bite (no long strands of cheese). Overall 7/10.
    kis8gdmcxnnh.jpeg
    g9u1hb5hos9b.jpeg
    q86lspgt55u6.jpeg

I tried it too cuz my daughter's boyfriend works for pizza hut and I liked it,defo not a replacement for real pizza which is what I think my kids expected cuz they HATED it but I thought it was cool to have something different 🤷

Yes I agree it isn't a replacement for pizza. My kids wanted pizza last night, and I didn't feel like it, so I got this instead. It was a nice change, but I honestly don't think I'll order again (because 99% of the time I'm all about pizza lol)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    kis8gdmcxnnh.jpeg
    g9u1hb5hos9b.jpeg
    q86lspgt55u6.jpeg

Is it enough to feed more than 1 person? Looks small in the picture

Darn they don’t look as good in your pic. Now that I know I’m not missing out too much I don’t feel as bad lol. Thanks so much for the review! They wouldn’t go with Pizza Hut, said pizza hut pizza is terrible compared to our local places.
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

Idk... this doesn't sound too great. "cookie rice crisps" + cookie dough + tangy yogurt... hmm

Cookie dough in anything sounds good to me 😂. But your right. I’d probably add sweetener but sounds like it could have a cookie dough cheesecake flavor with the tang.

Not amazing in terms of new cereal flavor but these look good. I always love peanut butter balls and I love PB&J.

Also sorry to post again but I am just dying to try the cheez it pizza pockets now after seeing some photos on Instagram. Were going to my friends for pizza and football so I’m trying to convince them to order from Pizza Hut so I can try LOL.9beum4rnd6sj.jpeg
    ovz1pg9wpegk.jpeg
    55w2nphu2o42.jpeg
    Also this dove flavors seems interesting. I like white chocolate and graham so it sounds good but not sure how apple flavor would be.

Love white chocolate!
    Got these on Saturday at Target. Tried one last night. I liked it, but thought it was a little too sweet for me. The apple flavor was good. My favorite Dove candy is the dark chocolate caramel with sea salt.
    Oooo that sounds good! I love extra sweet so it sounds like I’ll like them. I’m hoping to get them on sale the day after Halloween when everything at target is marked down! My favorite stock up of the year is the few days after Halloween candy sales 😂.
  • missysippy930
    kis8gdmcxnnh.jpeg
    g9u1hb5hos9b.jpeg
    q86lspgt55u6.jpeg

Is it enough to feed more than 1 person? Looks small in the picture

Darn they don’t look as good in your pic. Now that I know I’m not missing out too much I don’t feel as bad lol. Thanks so much for the review! They wouldn’t go with Pizza Hut, said pizza hut pizza is terrible compared to our local places.
    wh542xv3hnbt.jpeg

ovz1pg9wpegk.jpeg
    55w2nphu2o42.jpeg

Love white chocolate!
    Oooo that sounds good! I love extra sweet so it sounds like I’ll like them. I’m hoping to get them on sale the day after Halloween when everything at target is marked down! My favorite stock up of the year is the few days after Halloween candy sales 😂.

I hear you! I always hit the after holidays candy sales @ Target, but it doesn’t stop me from buying them before the holiday too😳

I didn’t really taste the graham in them more like just a crunch, but people’s taste buds are different.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    These are pretty good but very small volume for 150 calories. About a cup. c0v47329shaw.jpeg I usually dislike kale but these were really good and vegan too! They had a really nice flavor to them.
    p7fllsrjx1ke.jpeg
    jra517c3cliu.jpeg
    pnd1rnpi8lh1.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2019
    Remember to claim free impossible whopper coupon today if you have tmobile :)qk5111yynt3x.png
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    These are pretty good but very small volume for 150 calories. About a cup. c0v47329shaw.jpeg I usually dislike kale but these were really good and vegan too! They had a really nice flavor to them.
    p7fllsrjx1ke.jpeg
    jra517c3cliu.jpeg
    pnd1rnpi8lh1.jpeg

Their Beet Chips and Beet Sticks are very good too. I was lucky to find the carrot sticks, beet sticks, and beet chips at Grocery Outlet.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    l4aahebzkdb8.png

I have so many pages of reading on this forum to catch up on! I was traveling for a mission trip. I see so many goodies here that I want to buy!

I was initially saying...'that would be so gross...I mean, rootbeer/oreos and nutter butters????' - I changed my mind after realizing that there is no root beer involved....just soft serve.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Two new flavors of Built Bars.
    Peanut butter.
    Pumpkin pie 6 free with 2/18 count boxes ordered 9/25-9/30, for a limited time only.
    The peanut butter ones are different from the other Built Bars, 20 grams protein, 170 calories.

I just ordered two boxes two days ago! Nooooo! I want to try pumpkin pie so bad!
  • missysippy930
    edited September 2019
    I don’t really need any cuz I have quite a lot right now, but I really want to try the pumpkin pie, so I ordered more🤷🏻‍♀️

Maybe you should contact their customer service department. It’s worth a try.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    arya8 wrote: »
    Peanut butter.
    Pumpkin pie 6 free with 2/18 count boxes ordered 9/25-9/30, for a limited time only.
    The peanut butter ones are different from the other Built Bars, 20 grams protein, 170 calories.

I just ordered two boxes two days ago! Nooooo! I want to try pumpkin pie so bad!
    I still have codes for 10 and 5 off if anyone needs!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Peanut butter.

I'll take the $10 off code!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2019
    Peanut butter.

I'll take the $10 off code!!
    I just sent you 10 and a 15 one! Let me know if it works! I have two other 5 ones I can send you too!

jbnrbjgklv24.jpeg

Free coffee Sunday...
    FREE $5 Non-Dairy Coffee Drink Reimbursement via PayPal on 9/29 - This National Coffee Day, enjoy a FREE Non-Dairy Coffee Beverage (up to $5) courtesy of Silk! Just purchase your non-dairy coffee drink at any coffee shop on ‪September 29‬th then send a PayPal request to silknationalcoffeeday@gmail.com with the cost of your dairy-free coffee drink and your order as a note to get reimbursed, up to $5. Limit one reimbursement per person. Offer is limited to $5,000 total so you'll want to get your coffee early then submit your PayPal request ASAP before they reach the limit. You can review Silk's National Coffee Day Reimbursement Program Terms here.