My before and current!

Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    edited September 2019
    Girllllll...the answer is YES, honey--YES and super mega YAY and BOOM! You look so super good, amazing and gorgeous :smiley: I'm so very happy for you, you fabulous winner you.
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    You have done exceptionally well and look gorgeous
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,400 Member
    Congrats! Best of luck losing the rest. :)
  • sweetpickle1004
    sweetpickle1004 Posts: 35 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • 1985robbie
    1985robbie Posts: 5 Member
    WOW. You look like a different person. Way to go. I love seeing this though, it gives me motivation!!
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Congratulations! So happy for your success!
  • Amazing job! :)
  • FitAddiction9
    FitAddiction9 Posts: 494 Member
    Great work. The journey was tough and you kept your goal in mind each day. Well done. Lots to be proud of. Now you can can only look forward 🤝💪
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Wow!!! You look amazing and happy and healthy! You are such an inspiration. Way to go!
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • VeroniqueBoilard
    VeroniqueBoilard Posts: 71 Member
    ytheuyvw8980.jpeg
    601fsn4egv0b.jpeg
    cmd82q76ii42.jpeg
    0a07yo7y4w6c.jpeg

Always hated having my picture taken 95 pounds ago. I’m starting to learn to love myself & realize that I deserve a happy & healthy life- for my boys & myself! I can remember going shopping and cringing buying a size 20 in women’s jeans! With tracking my calories & staying at a 800-1000 calorie a day diet I am now wearing size 6 jeans (small and medium shirts & dresses). I still have about 10 more pounds to go and am trying to adjust to increasing my calories in order to give myself a little more leeway. Hope that my journey can help someone struggling realize that you can do anything with the effort and mindset!

We seem to have similar stats! I'm also doing 1000 calories deficit a day, how long did it take you?
  • 3mm4_j0
    3mm4_j0 Posts: 8 Member
    How did you achieve this? So inspiring!! Well done to you :)
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    Wow! I had to do a double-take! Awesome job! Inspiring.
  • chasitystiff2
    chasitystiff2 Posts: 14 Member
    You are so pretty congrats
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    You are beautiful in both pictures..but look like two different people.. maybe your own daughter in the second? Not fair how weight makes us look older. Great job.
  • ClockWorKitten
    ClockWorKitten Posts: 55 Member
    lqgb3uug90wt.png

I never felt that big, looking at the pictures now I look huge.
  • Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Wow 🤩
  • jim_pipkin
    jim_pipkin Posts: 82 Member
    AWESOME!!! Great WORK!!!!
  • Basana0909
    Basana0909 Posts: 31 Member
    U all look Amazing !! ❤️❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!