Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Look at you with your creativity! I don't do baking without a recipe - for the same reason I don't do baking much PERIOD - too much precision. If I don't have a recipe I'll start getting all rogue and I'll end up with hockey pucks :D:D:D

Props to you babe, and they look delish! PS - still super proud of your 2 pound loss...that's a biggin!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Those cupcakes are yummylicious 😍 Keep up the good work and OMAD on👍
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hey guys HAPPY FRIDAY...….it has been a long HOT SWELTERING week (again)…...I promise one day when it finally cools off here I will stop complaining but for the love of pete it is still in the 90s......my youngest is playing "fall ball" which actually feels like regular ball because it is BLAZIN" hot.…. :'( ..UGhhhh……..it may cool down to the 80's by next week.....fingers crossed.....

Kinda of a whomp whomp on the scale.....172 so just a 1lb loss but I wasn't perfect this week so I guess I was due for not much of a loss. Last night I had chicken noodle soup and a salad from chick filet…...BUT yesterday morning I caved and had a jalepeno bagel (no cream cheese) :# around 11am at a meeting...….sooooooooooooooooo….

I am still drinking a crap ton of water, averaging about 120 or more oz per day and I feel great with that ---the handy dandy water bottle has really helped with that....

Have a fantastic weekend Ya'll :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ok first of all - JALEPENO BAGELLLLLLLLLLLLL - but no cream cheese?!?!?!? WHAT?!?!?

You did better than me babe, a pound is super solid! Nice work! I gotta get back on the water train - I only had one really good day this week over a gallon...I mean I'm hitting a gallon but it's not enough LOL

I really hope it cools down for ya - that kinda heat is the WORST!
  • volgirl1322
    LOL I usually love me some cream cheese but the bagel was super warm and toasty with giant jalapenos all over it and I just wanted the bread all the glorious carbs........that the scale paid me back for LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Meh, while I love me some fresh bread, especially if it's jalepeno bagels, I still want the moisture and FAT from the cream cheese - butter will suffice if the bagel is toasted and warm :kissing_heart:
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Monday ya'll,

Hope your weekend was awesome. As always it flew by way too fast. Pretty good weekend over all though!

Friday night, Asian take out, I had some shredded szechuan beef and broccoli --yummy

Saturday made homemade pizzas with my oldest (pics below) they were amazing! The crust on both was garlic, Parmesan, basil......Delicious! <3 Pepperoni, sausage, ground beef, mushrooms, onions, bell peppers,black oliveskd2nkvzkoxyz.jpg

2zc0ngzws09s.jpg

Sunday made home made pork green chili spicy quesadillas, guac, beans and rice.

Back at it today ---lots of chugging the water to get rid of the sodium!! :#

OMAD On! <3

• mistymeadows2005
    Your food weekend sounds AMAZING and that pizza looks NOM NOM NOM - I love homemade pizza!!!

I'm with you on the water boo!!!!
  • volgirl1322
    Energy drink lovers,
    I tried this one this weekend and OMG just like cotton candy.....zero cals.....lots of caffeine it was amazing......around the same price as my zero monster that I buy.....love love it <3

c0nkxulpmkmc.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    I like Reign too - yummy flavors, but again I drink too many to pay $2.79 a piece for 'em...plus these are 240 mgs so my Rockstar Xdurance is still higher LOL - I like the cotton candy one too! IMO this one is yummier, though the Reign cotton candy is good too :)

ptku5ph6p6hg.png
  • volgirl1322
    OOOO I am gonna have to try to RS cotton candy!!! I haven't seen that one yet.....but I must try!!!!
    Kroger had the Reign on sale last week 10 for 10 it was a steal :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    OOOO I am gonna have to try to RS cotton candy!!! I haven't seen that one yet.....but I must try!!!!
    Kroger had the Reign on sale last week 10 for 10 it was a steal :)

WHAT?!?!!? 10 for 10 is LEGIT! I'd have gotten 10! LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    I got 20 :) girl!!!! :p
  • mistymeadows2005
    ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This is why we're friends :D
  • jadepearl
    Ooooo...those pizza looks so yummy <3 We love homemade pizza too <3
  • volgirl1322
    fqh58pw06lb2.jpg
    u1l5uqre81pu.jpg

Our 24 hours of fall has arrived....it is supposed to be 90+ next week --crazy insane....The morning sky was beautiful this morning though.....and then the sun off of the "Batman" building down town!

We also have a massive event here on campus today FLUAPALOOZA where over 10,000 flu shots are given out to faculty/staff.....And our Titans mascot showed up......Yeah I am a nerd and got my pic made with him :)<3

And ----yeah Bubs is way cuter than I am LOL........

hdcj1hvhnsxb.jpg

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Look at you all gorgeous with your flu shot band-aid! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO I'm a giant nerd too SO I LOVE THIS!!! Bubs is hard to beat, but you ARE in fact adorable <3
  • volgirl1322
    AWWW thanks dear.....I still look at myself and see the 200 + pound me.......*sigh*
    :#
  • jadepearl
    No you are not that "200+ pound me", my dear! You are one sexy pretty little cutie <3