Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    AGREED!!! The body dysmorphia is REAL but you look fab darling!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    <3 Thanks, girls <3

I am not Catholic but I must confess I had another cheesy chalupa for dinner last night......clearly I have a prob :) but it was oh so good............. :p trying to get rid of the bloat today though!!!

• mistymeadows2005
    Babe....I had it 3 nights in a row :expressionless: LMAO - WORTH IT!!! The salt is rough but the cals really aren't THAT bad!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    That cheesy chalupa looks delicious :yum: Wish TB is near to my place :(
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    I've got to try the Reign...and that pizza looks yummy! I'm doing eggs, fish, blackeyed peas, and rice today.
  • volgirl1322
    Reign is really great especially if on sale.

Blackeyed peas yummy :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    I haven't had black eyed pea in FOREVER!!! Wowzas!!!

I need to find this Reign on sale :angry:

On a side note, I've been REALLY into like couponing and Ibotta stuff etc. Yesterday I found cat food cans on sale at Walmart for 3 cents...I made the lady scan it to make sure...and Ibotta had a generic 25 cents off ANY BRAND ANY SIZE cat food, which I THOUGHT meant I could make 22 cents a piece....I bought every one they had :D like 50ish cans...turns out I only got the 25 cents ONCE (well twice cause I have 2 ibotta accounts and I scan every receipt into both LOL) so it ended up being all that cat food for a doll hair LMAO - ALSO made some money on some free keto bars etc that were "free" with Ibotta but I ended up returning so really I just got the bonus for free...AND THEN I forgot a bag at Walmart and had to go back today and they let me re-get all the stuff that was on the sheet so I accidentally got free broccoli and fresh jalapenos LMAO It's been a productive 2 shopping days

PS - outside of those things I still got another like 20-some dollars in rebate from a 70 dollar shopping trip....just sayin'
  • jadepearl
    Black Eye peas... How do you cook it please? Sounds delicious🥰
  • volgirl1322
    I have heard of Ibotta but not tried it yet....now I am inspired....

Well friends in the south, we cook our black eyed peas just like any other bean except of course bacon grease is added or a nice juicy ham hock :) and I add a dash of sugar :) they are so amazing and filling!!!

So, we have 4 more days of hellish heat here, mid 90's....then, finally Thursday night our fall will arrive and hopefully stay around for a while.....I am beyond ready for some sweater weather and boots :).....

I was out of town part of the weekend so not much to report....I also didn't weigh before going out of town Friday ---so will be doing that this week. Food not too bad though, but I continue to struggle with drinking enough water on the weekends.....I need to do a better job of that....

Back on the OMAD train today and the water train as well :).....

Stay healthy Ya'll <3
  • jadepearl
    Ooo.. Bacon grease.. Delicious😋🥓 You guys are welcoming Fall🍁 and over here it's Spring🍃 Yes, back up onto the OMAD train tomorrow 😊🚂😘
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    I'm gonna get my southern card taken away. I'm not a fan of black eyed peas. I love a lot of southern foods, but that was one that just never grew on me.
    I hope what you had were yummy to you though :)

OO the cooler weather is gonna hit you before it gets to us. Enjoy it for me!! ENJOY IT!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    I love it! The best part is that it'll give ya generic stuff like "0.25 back for any brand salsa, any size, any variety" WINNING!!! The odd weather gave me a stupid cold so I'm just catching up <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hey friends, seriously it should be Friday already....but anyway has been a good week OMAD wise hopefully the scale will agree tomorrow. I will be out part of next week but will try to keep up.

FINALLY fall will be here after insane heat all flippin' summer.......By Monday we should be at like 68 and I am beyond ready.....these 90's are for (not me) :).......

Baseball tonight for my youngest and think we will do Burger King....totally craving a whopper jr for dinner :)......

Stay strong ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Sending you nice cool weather love! Can't wait to see your progress via weigh in! :)
  • jadepearl
    Good luck with your weigh-in of Friday <3 Ooo...68°F is roughly 20°C. We are currently around 12°C which is roughly 53°F. Sending you lots and lots cool breeze vibes! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Good morning lovelies :)<3

Fall is indeed in the air ---thank you thank you....Yesterday went out with a bang at 98 degrees but today it is only going to be in the 70's and we have that wonderful fall breeze from the north.....we had like 95 days over 90 this year and broke tons of records.......So.....let the boot weather begin!!! :p

Weigh in today I was pleased with, a solid 2lb loss and that puts me at 170. I think it might have been more but I sucked at water yesterday and also had a whopper jr and some onion rings last night as my OMAD so it could have been more maybe....anywho I am happy to be where I am and I am hoping for the 160's by next week for sure!

Tonight is feeling like an asian night for dinner and so happy about that........I love me some asian food......

Happy Friday Ya'll <3
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your loss👍😘❤️ You will surely see 160 land by next week👍🤩 Can't wait to see your Asian food photos🍲 Glad to hear that the weather is greeting cooler over there😊 Have a good weekend 😉
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    2lbs! WOOT WOOT!!!! AAnd YAY for that boot weather!
    Your other post mentioning boots made me bite the bullet and get my first pair lol. Now if the weather here would just cool off enough to wear them lol.
    Enjoy that fall weather finally! We all deserve it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIRL!!!!! 2 pounds is SO GOOD!!! Especially cause you're getting pretty darn close to goals!!!

I should get some boots - maybe I'll make Ced take me shopping soon :) OR I'll just hit up the walmart today and see if I can find some cheap, fun ones :)

Great work babe, have a great weekend, and enjoy your asian foooooooooood :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hey guys, we took a spontaneous trip to the moutnains for my youngest son's fall break.....We are staying busy and loving our cabin and the fall weather finally.....will check in later headed to the outlet mall for lots of shopping..... happy hump day!!