I like you as much as....

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
We all love the mystery posts. WHO are they talking about?! Is there something going on there? What are they referring to?! And stuff like that. Nobody really knows what some posts might be about but we'd like to know. That makes mfp interesting. So this is where you post something and we can all assume its about me....lol just kidding! It can be about any mfp person, real person, your cat, your dog, your uncle. Whoever. Just don't tell us. Plus it can go either way. I like you as much as chocolate. (good). I like you as much as I like pulling my wet bathing suit bottom on over my wet body after I use the restroom at the swimming pool. (not so much good). Have fun!

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    I like you as much as I like walking over gravel barefoot.
  • pizzamyheart
    I like you as much as soft serve ice cream. Its mostly good, but sometimes gives me diarrhea.
  • pizzamyheart
    as much as eating a brownie
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I like you as much as I like onions. I don't like onions
  • pizzamyheart
    i like you as much as I enjoy driving through torrential rain storms and fearing for my life.
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    I like you as much as I like washing dishes.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I like you almost as much as i like peanut butter and honey
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    I like you as much as I like pickles. Das love
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I like you as much as I like finding out that I have the same number of M&Ms in my favorite colors, from a pack I just opened.
  • tinak33
    I like you as much as I like it when my sock slides down my foot inside my boot, till the top of it is halfway down my foot...
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    tinak33 wrote: »
    I like you as much as I like finding out that I have the same number of M&Ms in my favorite colors, from a pack I just opened.

❤ I totally get this
  • tinak33
    tinak33 wrote: »

❤ I totally get this

I knew I wasn't alone. <3
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    We all love the mystery posts. WHO are they talking about?! Is there something going on there? What are they referring to?! And stuff like that. Nobody really knows what some posts might be about but we'd like to know. That makes mfp interesting. So this is where you post something and we can all assume its about me....lol just kidding! It can be about any mfp person, real person, your cat, your dog, your uncle. Whoever. Just don't tell us. Plus it can go either way. I like you as much as chocolate. (good). I like you as much as I like pulling my wet bathing suit bottom on over my wet body after I use the restroom at the swimming pool. (not so much good). Have fun!

Converse: it can be enjoyable having help slipping a wet bathing suit off. Sorry for the aside.

I like you as much as Beethoven's 6th.

I like you as much as Justin Bieber.
  • pizzamyheart
    I like you as much as sleeping in on a day in which I have nothing to do
  • tinak33
    I like you as much as I like walking into a movie theater for a morning showing of a movie I really want to see and realizing that I am the only one in there.
  • pizzamyheart
    I like you as much as red wine