Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    You are making little old me wanting TB too :lol: However, the nearest TB is at least 3 hours away from home :( Yummy food :yum: Love salmon too <3 I am sure you will see that 2 pound loss in no time! You've got this, my dear <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesterday was OK but not great - OMADed but cals were still up in the 1600 range *sigh*

Did lost a little today though! 153.1

SO if I can get 1 pounds off overnight I'd be realllllllllllly happy which I THINK is probably possible with just a F**K TON of water today, and a serious mini-fast....I'd fast fully, but I'm just not in the mood so I won't force it. I had the same thing for dinner as the night before, but with extra veggies, followed by some ice cream and a spoonful of peanut butter.

BECAUSE of that I don't have any cute pictures - Bubs was napping elsewhere most of the day, so no new pics of him, but I'm sure I'll take some today and I'll post them as I do.

Other than that, my life is boring LMAO - I REALLY need to get some biz going with TX and Cali...my Utah shop's business will pay the bills but ONLY that...a cushion is necessary when one is self-employed, so I need a big Cali one to come through :)

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hey girl hoping your bz expands that would totally be awesome!!!
    Hoping you get that pound off overnight......bet you totally will do it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welp I typoed that - it was supposed to be 2 pounds***

But hey, listen, if it's just 1 I'm not gonna freak ;)

Yeah MY business is where it needs to be but MY business also relys on the my LO'S getting business...with Cali I'm the business development manager, so both responsibilities fall into my lap.
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on your loss :+1: A loss is still a loss :) Hope that your business will continue to grow bigger and bigger :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Went the wrong direction today kids - I don't think it's crucial, as I didn't have a surplus and my water sucked.

154.2 today

Oh well *sigh* it's my own fault - at like 11 pm I was DYING for a fried bologna sammy...not in the "oh that sounds good!" kinda way, in a "this triggered my body's desperate need for something" - when that happens, I listen...even at the price of the scale. Especially since my water sucked, I know it's bloat.

Going to aim for no more than 155-156 come Monday...if I push water and keep it reasonable I should be fine :)

Not much else to report but LOTS of pictures!

Dinner and dessert, not including the sammy:
    wantze9yczyr.png
    bcadzerriizk.png

Lots of Bubbers pics:

Playtime!
    9tc9dd7q5rqb.png
    f8bluhf04aub.png

Sequence of bedtime LMAO
    Looking majestic:
    nlynxamorfke.png

WHAT MOM!?
    qct5sh0wxe6s.png

Don'cha know it's time for bed Mama?!
    q22avt051vnf.png

Whatever, Mama, I'm goin' to sleep
    lfgl9cr9i2nm.png

• volgirl1322
    OMG your food looks amazing and being from the south girl I grew up on fried bolonge LOL so nothing wrong with that dear!!!

Bubs the little guys is cuter every day. <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    OMG me too!!! With LOTS of bologna and mayo!!! NOM NOM NOM - normally I'd have it on super cheap white fluff wonder bread, but didn't have any, so wheat it was LMAO
  • volgirl1322
    ME TOO OMG *my missing sister* LOL

<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO kids these days don't even KNOW :D 600 cals without BLINKING! LMAO
  • jadepearl
    Your food looks yummy 🤤😘 Bologna? Is it a sausage or something? Am wondering if its similar to a Devon sausage? 🤔

1hbrd10ocvpf.jpg
  • jadepearl
    Had a wonderful time with my family and relatives and one of my cousins who are into TikTok introduced me to this catchy tune. Its been sung all over the world by the TikTok users in all languages. If you want to check it out, here's the link. The song is call Learn To Meow (Say Meow Meow) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azs0_ErHLXE
    Enjoy👍😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Awwwwwww that's cute JP!!!

Sorry I've been MIA kids, I was a little under the weather yesterday - I'll be back with a weigh in tomorrow <3
  • volgirl1322
    hope you feel better.....and you being back with a weigh in betta also include some adorable bubsy pics :) just sayin' <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • jadepearl
    Oh no...you too? Get well soon! Sending over quick healing vibes!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Hi guys!

I'm back in one piece! Just a little cold bug, but man those lil things will take you down!!! Yesterday I was mostly fine but not fine enough to worry about eating habits LMAO - I still OMADed yesterday and stayed near TDEE - Monday I went over but again, wasn't really worrying about food cause I was just trying to feel better.

Weigh in - 156 even

Yikes - not great. Now I'm sure a couple pounds are coming from my lack of water the last few days.

For obv reasons, not much else to report. Per @volgirl1322 request I have some Bubsy pics <3 FIRST though I have a good face transformation pic...I was super happy with how thin my face looked in this photo from Friday:

sj6j5mb1ztha.png

Now on to important things - BUBBERSSSSSSSSSS

BUSY NAPPING MAMAAAAA
    lecc4aswkec1.png

NOPE! I'm napping, and I'll shove my head WAY down here so you won't move me:
    6dgs0foiewfq.png

This is the face he gives me after he farts on me :D

wl08cgleadol.png

• jadepearl
    Aww.. sorry to hear that you are not feeling well😢 Get well soon❤️ I am sure its just water weight💦 OMG, you look amazing😘 You look really thin😘 Oh Bubs... You are too cute😍😍😍💋
  • mistymeadows2005
    Thanks JP! I was happy with it as well - just goes to show, my WEIGHT is probably where it needs to be and I just need to tone up, which for me seems nearly impossible LOL Bubsy kept me warm and comfy while I wasn't feeling good, but I'm mostly okie dokie now :)
  • volgirl1322
    <3<3<3<3 Sweet Baby Jesus girl you a hecka gorgeous ---oh man your face is so super thin ---totally agree that you may be where you should be.....awesome results!!!!!! Now we know where Bubs gets his cuteness from :) (shhh don't tell Ced)...... :p

Glad you are feeling better though...... <3