Let’s talk about our cats!

Replies

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    My cat died, she was only two and had uterine cancer. She was the sweetest little girl, she would give hugs and was such a snuggler. I miss her a ton.

So sorry for your loss 💔
    My one year old tabby was run over and killed in May and I miss him every day

That had to be heart crushing. Your poor kitty. I’m so sorry ❤️
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Terytha wrote: »
    Once upon a time a lady was giving away FREE KITTENS and it turned out they were all sick so the shelters wouldn't take them and she was going to have them all put down. So I took one home. His vet bill wasn't so bad, but he was very sick from ear mites and may have a little brain damage. He definitely isn't very good at cat stuff like jumping or climbing or hunting. His balance seems bad. He pees everywhere. On everything.

His preferred sleeping place is my face. He purrs when I look at him and LOVES hugs. He will crawl right under my arm and force me to hug him. If I squeeze him gently, he purrs louder. He lets me use him as a pillow.

Best rescue kitty ever. <3

Here's a picture I took after he crawled into my arms for a hug. My chest makes a good cat pillow.

3dynjujcfseg.jpg

My heart! 😭😭😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️😸
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    My cat died, she was only two and had uterine cancer. She was the sweetest little girl, she would give hugs and was such a snuggler. I miss her a ton.

So sorry for your loss 💔

That had to be heart crushing. Your poor kitty. I’m so sorry ❤️

Thank you. And I'm sorry for your baby too. They have such an impact don't they? He was mummy's little handsome ♥
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    There's really only two cats.

1. Top Cat

TOP+CAT3.png

2. All the rest.....

• Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    I have a nearly 16 year old Tortie named Loki. She's the cutest *kitten* ever. She loves screaming in the middle of the night, walking across my face while I sleep, and knocking all my stuff off the nightstand while I try to sleep. I want to hate it but then in the morning she comes and head boops me and cuddles me and I forget how annoying she is.

u have a cat?!

Yes ma'am! I know I'm not supposed to talk dog here so let's pretend they're not in this pic. 😅
    kcwdz1p7n979.png
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    I have a nearly 16 year old Tortie named Loki. She's the cutest *kitten* ever. She loves screaming in the middle of the night, walking across my face while I sleep, and knocking all my stuff off the nightstand while I try to sleep. I want to hate it but then in the morning she comes and head boops me and cuddles me and I forget how annoying she is.

My girl is 16 and she does these things too. Very annoying but can never be mad at her.

So annoying but you're right, can't stay upset long. She's got stage 2 kidney disease so I'm obligated to let her do whatever she wants. #kittyrulestheroost
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Ophelia (my cat) puts whatever she can find in her litter box. It's one of her less cute attributes. I do think it's funny when she puts some toilet paper in there because it's kind of appropriate.
  • Glazed_and_Confused

So sorry for your loss 💔

😭😭 So sorry for your losses.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Where's @cee134 and all his cuties?
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    pzed7q7b38dc.jpg
    This was my bald-bellied ginger boy, Roux. Goodness, I loved this cat so much. He passed from complications of diabetes back in 2015.

Roux - what a perfect name, for a perfect creature. He is majestic!! (:

I am so sorry for your tender loss. Pets really are family.
    I don't know what you believe, and I do not mean to force my own beliefs upon you, but I have unwavering faith that God takes care of whom and what we love, with a pure love - like that between close family, which I know you and Roux were, and still are. I know God cares for Roux even more than you do (which I know might be unfathomable, because you love Roux beyond expression. That's how much God loves His creations - like Roux, and you, and all earthly beings.)
    Roux is in a peaceful paradise.
    I hope you find comfort in that.
  • mytyglotz
    mytyglotz Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited September 2019
    Happy (early) "Cat"urday!!
    zls3ih18ntbc.jpg
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member

My girl is 16 and she does these things too. Very annoying but can never be mad at her.

So annoying but you're right, can't stay upset long. She's got stage 2 kidney disease so I'm obligated to let her do whatever she wants. #kittyrulestheroost

Isn't that the truth! My older cat is somewhere around 15 (maybe older, not sure) and has heart issues - she is mostly sleeping in a basket in the laundry room right now. Except when she wants attention and then she screams very loudly until we attend to her. She is boycotting walking into the house right now so she tells us when it is time to carry her in. She lives up to her nickname, The Queen of Everything.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    pzed7q7b38dc.jpg
    This was my bald-bellied ginger boy, Roux. Goodness, I loved this cat so much. He passed from complications of diabetes back in 2015.

Roux - what a perfect name, for a perfect creature. He is majestic!! (:

I am so sorry for your tender loss. Pets really are family.
    I don't know what you believe, and I do not mean to force my own beliefs upon you, but I have unwavering faith that God takes care of whom and what we love, with a pure love - like that between close family, which I know you and Roux were, and still are. I know God cares for Roux even more than you do (which I know might be unfathomable, because you love Roux beyond expression. That's how much God loves His creations - like Roux, and you, and all earthly beings.)
    Roux is in a peaceful paradise.
    I hope you find comfort in that.

Thanks so much, that's very sweet and comforting. He was such a doll. I definitely think he's in animal heaven 🥰🌈
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    RAinWA wrote: »

Isn't that the truth! My older cat is somewhere around 15 (maybe older, not sure) and has heart issues - she is mostly sleeping in a basket in the laundry room right now. Except when she wants attention and then she screams very loudly until we attend to her. She is boycotting walking into the house right now so she tells us when it is time to carry her in. She lives up to her nickname, The Queen of Everything.

Omg she makes you carry her in 😂😂 I love her and the Queen deserves it. 🥰
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    mytyglotz wrote: »
    Happy (early) "Cat"urday!!
    zls3ih18ntbc.jpg

Omg that nose! 😍 Boop!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    05n3vmsihbpl.jpg

Finn and walle ...taco is angrily mia

Those cuties!!