What is your addiction?

rickigageby
rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
Do you have an addiction? Maybe something that’s unhealthy for you? Something that’s healthy for you? Or a hobby?

I’m definitely addicted to fitness currently.
My other two addictions is showers (love burning hot water) and Diet Pepsi.

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,979 Member
    Salt (i'm working on it.)
  • rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    Salt (i'm working on it.)

I definitely feel that lol!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    I have most of them under control right now but: phone/computer games, trading (gambling), sugar, gum. Actually I don't have gum under control at all. I'm delaying tackling it until I'm at my newly revised goal bf%.
  • clord2
    clord2 Posts: 413 Member
    Diet coke and lip balm.
  • MrAcavano
    MrAcavano Posts: 198 Member
    Crack...just kidding. It’s nicorette gum. Stop smoking a long time ago and still can’t give up the gum.
  • ingexuk
    ingexuk Posts: 1 Member
    diet pepsi/pepsi max or supermarket own brand diet coke. I dont drink/smoke take drugs so its not the worst thing in the world (in my eyes) I went through a Nandos Peri Peri sauce phase but thats been pushed back *I love the garlic and lemon marinades*
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    6-Reasons-You-Should-Never-Open-a-Gym.png?1509471214

• ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,366 Member
    Definitely used to be coffee but then I had to give up all caffeine. Sugar. Chocolate. Bread. We can probably lump all of those under refined carbs.

I was surprised to find that I really miss my workouts when I'm travelling. The place where I stayed on my last work trip turned out to have an actual weight room and I really regret not researching it before I left because I would have brought workout clothes if I'd known.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Diet orange soda mixed with whipped pinnacle vodka
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,855 Member
    drugs/alcohol but sober for a long while now

Happy you turned the page :)
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Riverdale. It's been a hot minute since I've watched any actual shows. You know what the real addiction is? Youtube. I've kept up with so many internet people that I can't relate to my coworkers who talk about actual entertainment.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    My dogs. 🐶🐶
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Gummy bears
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Bikinis :DB)