Down 25 lbs today

2»

Replies

• denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Usually people don’t notice for quite a while, especially if you keep wearing the same clothes. People who are overweight generally wear clothes that are looser so it’s hard to tell they’re smaller until the loss is pretty dramatic or until they start wearing more form fitting attire.
  • ADM1RALSNACKBAR
    ADM1RALSNACKBAR Posts: 10 Member
    Hey you! You are a champion!
  • heatonflab2fab
    heatonflab2fab Posts: 3 Member
    Go you. 25lb is awesome. Just keep going and I’m sure people will say something soon. I’ve lost 26lb in 7 weeks and no one has noticed. But I’m constantly hitching up my jeans so I know I’m getting smaller. Remember we are doing this for ourselves so we need to be proud of ourselves. 👍
  • venustra00
    venustra00 Posts: 8 Member
    You can always tell us:)
    We KNOW what an accomplishment it is!
    You are strong and worthy to be admired for it.
    Congratulations!
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    I'm in the same boat. Have lost almost the same amount in two months and no one has noticed. I've compared my photos side by side and can't see a difference yet. But my measurements are a little smaller and the scale has noticed. At my weight, it just takes a while to become visually obvious. I think if I lose another 40lb people will start noticing and my pictures will show it obviously. I'll just persevere and wait for the comments in about 4 months by my estimates.
  • waldorfnanc
    waldorfnanc Posts: 1 Member
    That’s awesome! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!