Most Recent Dream (PG13)

Options
Share either your whole dream or just parts of your most recent dream. If you want you can add what you think it means.

Replies

• EternalTruth
    EternalTruth Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I was in a borrowed military uniform and had been given the duty of shouting out commands to new recruits but they weren't listening or some would and then when I tried to get the others to listen the first ones would get distracted. It was like herding cats and my pants kept coming undone (not falling down) and I had to keep buttoning them up again. I was being scored for how well I performed my task and while I felt like I was failing miserably I received words of encouragement and understanding from the officers scoring me.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Here's a recent head scratcher. I can't remember details, but I dreamed I was in the middle of some bizzarre incident involving weights. In awake real life, I do not not lift nor do I have any desire or interest in lifting. The closest I get is walking past people lifting while I get my 30 minute walk around the track that surrounds that area.

Here's an oldie. Not long after I retired. I dreamed that I lost the keys to a boat at a job I no longer had which never required the use of one! 🤣
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Most recent one I remembered any of, all I remember is I was captured by an old-timey like 50's-scifi style robot. It was the clumsy ambling kind, like the slow zombie of robots, but it cornered me by a riverbank and managed to catch hold of my shirt as I tried to slip past and make a run for my childhood home. Fortunately I am well trained in how to handle such situations, so when it got hold of my shirt, I said "*kitten* this, I'm out" and woke up.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    You know those snapchat filters that make people's mouths look really big? I had a dream I woke up like that. My lips were huge. I was going to doctors and no one seemed to think it was a problem. :/