Starting for the 88th time.

Replies

• EXCELLENT @pridesabtch ! I get it!! So glad you are finding a new path that you will be comfortable with and it brings you success. That has encouraged me to go to Yoga tomorrow night. I tried it over the summer, liked it, but one death after another (family and friends...horrible summer) I kept missing the class...….hard to get back in the groove. I totally get the short, chunky and uncoordinated comment...…..self esteem issues are for the birds!
  • Calcagni12
    Calcagni12 Posts: 3 Member
    Also starting AGAIN! Glad for all the available support! We can do this
  • rumbaimom
    rumbaimom Posts: 46 Member
    Please be my friend! I’m trying again... seems like the movie Ground Hog Day. I’ve got 50 lbs to lose. AGAIN. I’m determined!!

• Longing4Maui
    Longing4Maui Posts: 51 Member
    How is everyone doing? Not much activity here for September. I’m still hanging in there, loss has slowed down and seems it takes a few weeks to drop a bit. Down 45 lbs total since Jan 2, need to get this last 17 lbs off to get to MD goal of 170. By charts, I should be at 150 but right now just working hard to get to 170 and will reevaluate then. Really want to reach that by the end of 2019. Seems I have a few good days, then too many ‘cheat or special’ days in a row. Got below 190 but keep bouncing between 186 and 188 now. Did get some new clothes and that feels awesome, but I don’t want to get satisfied where I am now. Hang in there everyone, keep us posted.
    @AbandondedKSCharger how are you doing? Haven’t seen your daily updates in awhile, you have been such a great support to me since January, hoping you are hanging in there.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,298 Member
    It's been quiet here for a while, thought maybe it "ended" I'm doing ok, still haven't lost any of the 10lbs I gained since I quit smoking, but have been exercising more but not to what I used to, will work up to it
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,325 Member
    We are a rather up and down group. My September has gone well. Started maintenance last week after dipping below 140. Goal is to stay between 135-140 and I've read many people say they continue to lose a bit while adjusting to maintenance. Haven't had to start over since last March and am going to work at not having to start again-just fine tune what I need.
  • Laurac1956
    Laurac1956 Posts: 3 Member
    I will be your friend. Tried this program several years ago and lost some wt. It's just getting in the habit of logging everything but I have to do this other wise I tend to think "oh I'm not eating thay much". It helps me see OH yes you are.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    Been on here for a few months 3rd visit now added friends and so far so good slowly, slowly does it for me but not gaining aim to reach my goal before Christmas if I'm lucky with my health.
  • frida001
    frida001 Posts: 437 Member
    Me too! Me too! Me too! I need more friends too!
  • rubipaz75
    rubipaz75 Posts: 13 Member
    Same here...I am starting for like the 40th time in 5 years, I am up 40 pounds, I have been working out 3 to 4 days a week but I have the biggest problem with sticking to healthier eating habits. Going to the gym is a pain because I feel so heavy. Any words of advice and/or motivation are welcome....please add me!
  • maix1011
    maix1011 Posts: 9 Member
    Can't even remember how many times I've started this but I'm back and this time I determined to reach my goals. Please add me so we can motivate each other! xx
  • Buck6032
    Buck6032 Posts: 21 Member
    Has the thread died????
  • ginnytez
    ginnytez Posts: 1,325 Member
    Not much activity lately-but some of us are still here!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    I'm here! Still struggling every day , and still restarting/recommitting every day! Scale finally decided to start moving down again... Because I started measuring and logging everything again.. It works! Make good choices and make it happen! We got this 😎
  • lyncher6
    lyncher6 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! I did Weight Watchers 3 times. I always did the "diet" thing. Gain weight, diet, lose weight, go back to eating unhealthy and eating what ever I wanted. Gain weight, diet, lose weight. You get the cycle.

I don't want to pay a system to lose weight. I just need a tool to help me track but I struggle with being accountable to myself.

No more day 1's of diets. I am on day 4 of tracking what I am eating and making better choices.

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,240 Member
    I'm just eating my normal food but tracking what I eat to keep it under my 1200 total but doing more exercising and its working, having friends also has kept me motivated. Good luck folks
  • Longing4Maui
    Longing4Maui Posts: 51 Member
    Have my friends moved to a new similar thread? Let me know
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Hello! I am starting....again. I wanted to drop by and say hello.
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    KCJen wrote: »
    Hello! I am starting....again. I wanted to drop by and say hello.

Go Chiefs Go!