Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• rar0810
    rar0810 Posts: 18 Member
    I’m happy to be added by anyone who’d like another friend :)
  • xSanoura
    xSanoura Posts: 40 Member
    Hello I would like to gain fellow losers and help motivate ea other :) I was 300lbs. Currently down 11lbs
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Sup,
    Looking for more active fit buddies.. I've been around a lot longer than my profile has, so don't let my low streak count fool you. I'm dedicated and determined to meet that end game. Doesn't matter if you're fat, skinny, out of shape, beefcake, we're all here for the same reason and that's to be strong and healthy. I kicked down my exercise as I've noticed it's better for me as far as weight loss goes, but I still work out daily.
  • mamakay16
    mamakay16 Posts: 5 Member
    0 friends. Just beginning this Journey. Feel free to add!
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    xSanoura wrote: »
    Hello I would like to gain fellow losers and help motivate ea other :) I was 300lbs. Currently down 11lbs

I initially added a to in front of 11. Mind you, it was a split second, but in the quantum world. Anyway, good work!!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    I have been on here for 7 years or so with good success losing weight, maintaining, and staying healthy. Feel free to add me for motivation :-)
  • wsualumohsix
    wsualumohsix Posts: 27 Member
    Active buddies welcome. Not super chatty, but respond to any DM and try to motivate through the daily grind. Daily logging, exercise and open diary.

Add me ☝🏻.

(I tend to remove you if you're inactive for month+ or if you fill my feed with BS. Sorry, not sorry)
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    Add me. I need support and give support.
  • New account. Getting started and up to speed on my tracking and my fitness.

I've got lots of old, bad, habits to overcome (don't we all).

Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • giancarlov1191
    giancarlov1191 Posts: 493 Member
    Always open to active supportive friends!
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Always looking for new friends and active members :smile:
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Happy October y’all!
  • britajack
    britajack Posts: 2 Member
    Yes! I need support!
  • PeteGamer69
    PeteGamer69 Posts: 7 Member
    Always up for new mates on here - feel free to add - LGBT and UK based here
  • kpforyou
    kpforyou Posts: 56 Member
    Looking for new pals! Back from an injury that stopped me before I started back in January. Trying to lose weight and build some strength and endurance to join Roller Derby! I'm still waiting for skating to be fun, and I'm trying not to quit before it happens, but I really need to complement skating with regular workouts so I can build muscles to actually be able to get up when I fall. And I NEED FRIENDS FOR ENCOURAGEMENT! Add me please!
  • richstyles
    richstyles Posts: 18 Member
    44M in Japan. Just looking for motivation. I'm not obese by any means but still suffering from a bulk/powerlifting phase gone bad. I gained a tiny bit of muscle for a large pouch that never quite disappears. I've been on a "see food" diet since. I was quite thin for most of my life. If only I could go back and slap myself while I was downing a carton of milk every day. I was old enough to know better lol

Finally came to terms with the fact that calorie counting is a must. Was pleasantly surprised at how good bar code scanning is even with Japanese foods and restaurants (pro tip: on iPhone you can force touch the app icon and go straight to barcode scanning among other nice options).

It is so effortless! Every other diet I succeeded at was a massive exercise in will power and struggle with hunger pangs.

I lost like 4lbs in the first week with MFP without even trying. I also bought an Apple Watch and will be doing a strength/bodybuilding program. I'm using MFP and Strong.app to cover my bases with lots of walking thrown in (which I did anyways, just have more stats on what I do).

I highly recommend any fitness tracker that syncs data with MFP.

Got an office party coming up so wish me luck.

Will approve any friend request sent my way!
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    lets doi t together B)
  • Deadlifter84
    Deadlifter84 Posts: 6 Member
    Looking for more friends so please add!
  • @giancarlov1191 defo a supportive friend.

I'm looking for new additions to my army of MyFitnessCHAMPS 💙