• vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    mulecanter wrote: »
    bsgraham10 wrote: »
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 256
    CW ???

My wife accidentally knocked my scale off the shelf and broke it. I will have to carry weight over from last week.

ikgpraehkgfv.jpeg

A pink scale? I am not mourning your loss.

haha. It's not pink. I'm pretty sure it is the reflection of the brown bag I was scooping the scale on. I felt horrible. I opened the linen closet and the stinkin scale jumped out at me. It was a boobie trap!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    @vikster11111 So you're claiming that it jumped? And it's not that you pushed it!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,009 Member
    @mulecanter You MUST be sick...all the steps AND weights are updated...Who are you and what have you done with the REAL Mulecanter?!! :smile:
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    So does anyone else have the problem with losing inches not weight? That is the boat I’m in, my weight seems to go up and down but I’m losing inches pretty steadily...
  • kateberard
    Steps
    9/30-4931
    10/1-4978
    10/2-4433
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,778 Member
    10/2-10,324
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Steps
    10/2 10,068
  • jessicakrall8
    Did any of you guys look at the Extended Group Challenge for the last 90-days of 2019?? It's a really good one...go and take a look...really got me thinking. In that spirit, I'm on vacation next week and I'm hoping to get to the gym at least 2-3 times during the week. I'm limited on what I can do while there, but I at least want to go and do what I can and walk the treadmill if nothing else. Also I have a couple of new places I want to go and walk during the week. Wish one of you guys lived closer so I'd have a buddy to drag along!! *sigh*
    Jessi
  • jessicakrall8
    Steppers, I'm seeing an awful lot of white spaces on the chart ALREADY and it's only the 3rd of October!! STEP UP!! REPORT IN PLEASE!! :smile:
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Steps
    10/1 10,176
    10/2 8,218
    10/3 10,659
  • kateberard
    Weight
    Week 1
    Friday
    PW:187.6
    CW:188
  • jessicakrall8
    KathynDes wrote: »
    I have nobody else to tell that will even pretend to be interested 😏. I’ve been doing the C25K (original one ease into 5K it’s called now). Started and stopped this a couple of times before, but have just got a treadmill of my own so hopefully the stopping won’t have to happen🤞 .... anyway I’m on week 3 day 1 and after the last run at 3min (which I was dreading), I decided I already was huffing and feeling bad enough that I would just keep running and push myself a bit, until I REALLY needed to stop... I kept going and ran for another 10mins straight!!! Never really felt any worse and only stopped at that point because I get blisters super easy and hadn’t taped up like I normally would if I was going to break all my PB’s ever in my life!!! 🥳💫 I’m so happy, and shocked with this body of mine. It was the best sign ever that it’s happy about the changes I’ve made lately.

I hope everybody else has or gets to have little moments like this... and they’re not too few and far between.

Hey Kathy...bet you felt like a million bucks!! Tired bucks, but LOL!! This is awesome!! Enjoy your day gal!
    Jess
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Steps

10/02 - 14,719
    10/03 - 10,193
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    TEAM TRIMSTONES
    I AM SO GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU CHATTING IT IN HERE... IT'S MAKES OUR JOURNEY SO MUCH MORE FUN AND CHALLENGING KNOWING THAT THE TEAM IS RIGHT THERE WITH YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
    GOOD TO SEE THAT 5 4 90 IS WORKING FOR SO MANY OF YOU... KEEP AT IT AND GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY

@KathynDes .. I TOO WILL BE RESTARTING THE C25K ON THE TREADMILLWHEN THE NEW TREADMILL GETS HERE IN THE MEAN TIME I AM WALKING THE DRIVEWAY WITH A 15# WEIGHTED VEST AND MY SIDEKICK LOGAN ON HIS LEASH AND HARNESS PULLING ME. ... GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND LIKE @jessicakrall8 SAID THAT IS SO AWESOME
    GREG
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Steps:
    10/2 = 4,302
    10/3 = 14,806
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    KathynDes wrote: »
    I have nobody else to tell that will even pretend to be interested 😏. I’ve been doing the C25K (original one ease into 5K it’s called now). Started and stopped this a couple of times before, but have just got a treadmill of my own so hopefully the stopping won’t have to happen🤞 .... anyway I’m on week 3 day 1 and after the last run at 3min (which I was dreading), I decided I already was huffing and feeling bad enough that I would just keep running and push myself a bit, until I REALLY needed to stop... I kept going and ran for another 10mins straight!!! Never really felt any worse and only stopped at that point because I get blisters super easy and hadn’t taped up like I normally would if I was going to break all my PB’s ever in my life!!! 🥳💫 I’m so happy, and shocked with this body of mine. It was the best sign ever that it’s happy about the changes I’ve made lately.

I hope everybody else has or gets to have little moments like this... and they’re not too few and far between.

Great envelope expansion, it always seems harder than it really is. I'm wondering about the blisters. You should be able to run for hours without blisters. Your shoes have issues--nobody is prone to blisters. Go get fitted with decent shoes--spend the money, it's worth it.
This discussion has been closed.