x9f2mxtp5i7m.jpg

Didn't do much today😣🙄😭
    Ate a small lunch and got hungry at dinner and shared ramen with DH
    Didn't zumba either 😩
    Liquid intake wasn't good either 😣😖

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys❤️🥰
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Oh dear hope you feel better soon! My allergies were insane lately we haven't had any rain to get rid of the ragweed.....take care!!
    <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you❤️ You too? Are you much better now? Take care too 💕❤️
  • jadepearl
    edited October 2019
    Y2W12
    CW:53.5kg

Good evening OMAD-ers ❤️💕

Even though my hay fever is causing me hell...I got up and walked straight to Mr Scale 😄😂🤣 I think my body got use to it🤭 Oh well, thank goodness I weighed as I had some good news - back down to 53.5kg👇😁🙏 If I could maintain and slowly get down to 52 land, I would be over the moon.

sc2yd6gjex7j.jpg

Nothing much to report as I am having a slight fever with this hay fever🤒😪😭 So no OMAD and No zumba🤧🤒😪😫😭

Have a wonderful weekend❤️

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Yay for getting back down, but boo for being sick. I hope you feel better! /hugs
  • jadepearl
    edited October 2019
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you ❤️ Tomorrow will be a fast food OMAD day for me as we need to go to a bigger town to get our grocery🙄

lx8wqj2jodgd.jpg
  • jadepearl
    edited October 2019
    Good evening OMAD-ers 🥰

I have been sneezing like a mad woman due to hay fever. It got so bad that my eyes are swollen🤒😡😭 Oh well, welcome Spring, welcome hay fever.

Couldn't really OMAD properly as I just couldn't eat in one seating. I had to eat at different times. So, I try to control my calories🙏🤞🤞🤞 Sure hope I don't gain this week. I couldn't even zumba properly as I sneeze so many times and my nose gets so runny that I had to continously stop🤧😭🤣 Have tried most of the hay fever medicines but nothing works. Going to research on natural remedies and see if that helps🤞

Good luck to everyone who's weighing in on Friday🍀😘
  • volgirl1322
    Hope you feel better soon!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    UGH that sucks. I'm sorry allergies are getting the better of you. Just do the best you can right now :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Yuck allergies are the WORST!!! Feel better love <3
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @volgirl1322, @LiLee2018 and @mistymeadows2005❤️ Hay fever is worse this year compared to last year🤒😪😰 Oh well..
  • jadepearl
    Y2W13
    CW:53.5kg

Good evening OMAD-ers 😘

There's no gain or loss this week and I'm happy with it as I really didn't OMAD nor exercise much. So, this is good news. On top of this, Aunt Flo came too.

Today has been quite good. Started taking crystallised ginger for several days now and the hay fever is getting a little better now. The swollen eyes has decreased and the the nose is not dropping like waterfall. 🤞👍👃

Let's see if I am able to start my OMAD routine next week, fingers cross🤞🤞🤞
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE BABE! Aunt Flo makes it all unpredictable so staying the same is GREAT! Keep it up, love, and have a great week!!!
  • jadepearl
    Thank you @mistymeadows2005 <3
  • jadepearl
    Y2W13
    SW: 67kg (147.7lbs)
    CW:53.5kg (118lbs)
    GW: 50kg (110lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 19 or 20 Oct 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

It has been a while since I posted as I really wasn't doing OMAD at all. Good news, I finally managed to get my hay fever under control...its still here but under control.

I finally back up onto my OMAD wagon :) I feel that I have gained weight and my whole being really want to jump onto the scale to find out how much I have gained. Thankfully I manage to control little old me and now that I am back on OMAD, I hope I will not see a huge gain...fingers cross! I also exercise for 30 mins this evening and I feel good that I finally able to burn some calories. As for my liquid intake, managed to drink 2L water, 1 pot of tea and 1 diet soda.

Hope that everyone is doing well! <3 Let's OMAD on :)
  • volgirl1322
    Glad you are feeling better and back on the oMAD wagon!!! you are so close to your goal!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Glad you've got your allergies under control!!! They SUCK lol - welcome back to the OMAD wagon!!! :)
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 I really hope that I can reach my GW and make my Doc happy before 2019 is over. :)

@mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Yes, I am so happy that I no longer have puffy eyes and drippy nose... :lol: