• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    Sugar free syrup
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    skim milk or 1 tablespoon of creamer
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Freshly ground, home-roasted coffee beans and water, usually in a 1:15 ratio by weight.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I bought two flavored coffee creamers in September, one Snickers and one S'mores. I drank creamy, sweet delicious coffee but I decided those should be treats and not every day joys. So for 5 days now, I've had mine black with no creamer. I'm kind of...well, blah... over this...
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Nada! The only way I like hot coffee is black and minus sugar. This is a truth I'm very thankful for
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,023 Member
    A quarter cup of Fairlife 2% milk in a 10 oz coffee. When I'm feeling fancy I add a teaspoon of Ovaltine.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    edited October 2019
    I put a little almond milk creamer with Monkfruit.
  • kiddycat73
    kiddycat73 Posts: 67 Member
    A tablespoon of heavy cream, a tablespoon of coconut oil, and a tablespoon of monkfruit sweetener.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    1 cup each day gets 1 tbsp heavy cream. The rest of the pot of coffee is taken black most days. Occasionally I put a cinnamon stick in the pot for some nice flavor.
  • cappsjen14
    cappsjen14 Posts: 1 Member
    LoveyChar wrote: »
    I bought two flavored coffee creamers in September, one Snickers and one S'mores. I drank creamy, sweet delicious coffee but I decided those should be treats and not every day joys. So for 5 days now, I've had mine black with no creamer. I'm kind of...well, blah... over this...

Can’t give up my coffee creamers yet lol

• JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Almond milk for me; black coffee is too harsh and gives me a stomach ache.
  • Love_2_Hike
    Love_2_Hike Posts: 103 Member
    1 tablespoon of full fat cream, about 85 calories
  • caprihana
    caprihana Posts: 38 Member
    Nothing, real (proper) coffee doesn't need it :D
  • bebeisfit
    bebeisfit Posts: 951 Member
    I drink a latte at home. I bought a $10 milk frother. Best thing ever.

Whole milk and brown sugar. Best use of 100 calories
  • aries68mc
    aries68mc Posts: 173 Member
    Nothing.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    a little cream and a little sugar. I've tried black but just can't do it. I have cut down from 'double-double' to 'one and one' to now about half - half so.......
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited October 2019
    Black.
    Sometimes with a heaping tsp of Hills Brothers White chocolate mocha. Occasional treat, Starbucks grande white chocolate mocha, skim milk, no whipped cream.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Heavy whipping cream is my favorite food group. I went cold turkey with that because my coffee calories were more than a meal. Lately, due to a lorra lorra snow and blizzards I've been adding a tad (1 teaspoon) of squeezable nutiva coconut manna and 1 teaspoon of kerrygold butter together. It's really good but I'm watching my portions or I'll end up using too much of my food budget on coffee. This squeezable coconut manna only has 1 gm of sugar and they have several flavors. It is sooo tasty. I also like to add pumpkin pie spice or a variety of spices to mix things up, especially if I'm swilling it black.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSp4d1yj90nkGhXlxupikQx8k9ZD9nYfgFF1lcf2lbBuNN0JPBPHw.