100 pounds to loose... who’s with me!?

Replies

• Mystina50
    Mystina50 Posts: 10 Member
    Me too... Add me please x
  • I'm in!
  • starbound2001
    starbound2001 Posts: 22 Member
    I’ve lost 15 pounds so far. My goal is to lose another 90 over the next year to 18 months.
  • I'm with you all. I've lost 18 pounds since Aug. 12th, 100 to go! Looking forward to that tummy tuck and breast lift to reward myself. We can do this! Now if I can figure out why when I close out my food tracking for the day, it tells me that in 5 weeks I will be 9 pounds heavier than I am right now even though I am staying within my set calorie count. Good luck to all!
  • kellycathy012
    kellycathy012 Posts: 2 Member
    erinlane93 wrote: »

me please you can add me
  • Strawberry1101
    Strawberry1101 Posts: 6 Member
    140 pounds to loose, add me if you want I always like my feed not being empty
  • yurika975
    yurika975 Posts: 71 Member
    I am trying to lose 100 lbs. I have lost before but stopped doing the work. You can add me if you'd like
  • jelbertai
    jelbertai Posts: 2 Member
    I’m in 50 lbs. to go
  • sweetirish
    sweetirish Posts: 70 Member
    CW:250
    SW:250
    GW: 190-200

HELP!!!! this is day 21 with no weight loss & daily workouts

@mendezcristina92 check your measurements. It's possible you're losing inches but not weight. You can also try tweaking something in your diet. Have a high carb or high calorie day and then back to the norm. I started at 343 pounds and I'm currently bouncing between 240 and 247. My current problem is too many high carb days.
  • sweetirish
    sweetirish Posts: 70 Member
    Overall Starting weight 343
    October Starting weight 247
    Goals: Log daily, NO CANDY, focus on fruits and veggies after protein, 100 oz of fluids a day, weights 3x a week, walking 30 minutes a day.

Challenges: work has a table full of candy for their "Operation Santa Claus" fund raiser. For 25 cents you can purchase a Lindt Chocolate Truffle (a weakness), or a $1 gets you a cup of candy (hershey's miniatures). Last month I indulged because I happened to have cash on me after my morning coffee. This month, I'm buying a gift card at the coffee shop for my coffee and not carrying the cash so I'm not tempted.
    Fluid intake - I have an app to help me track my fluid intake and it's set to a stretch goal of 110 oz.
    Exercise - I have a friend at work who is also trying to stay in some sort of shape and is my walking buddy on our 15 minute breaks. Weights I can do at home on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I want to do a plank challenge - I think I have an app for that which I just need to reload onto my phone.

Advice needed - I am starting IVF so no strenuous exercise like jogging or running, and I'm likely going to be having some water weight fluctuations to go with my mood. We're starting Clomid this month (stimulates ovaries) to see how my body reacts to the cheap meds before moving on to the injection meds next month. Do I bother weighing myself or just focus on my habit goals?
  • Jockyscott95
    Jockyscott95 Posts: 9 Member
    Me as well, ive got 120/30 lbs to lose. Was always a healthy weight until I ballooned a couple of years ago on fast food and really want to get back in shape.
  • kingcandeez
    kingcandeez Posts: 4 Member
    I'm down!
  • angieortizpr
    angieortizpr Posts: 2 Member
    Count me in!!!
  • rigorouslogik
    rigorouslogik Posts: 13 Member
    Count me in!!😀
  • zazzygirl
    zazzygirl Posts: 6 Member
    Count me in!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Fallen off the wagon badly this year after losing over 40 kgs met a man started a new job got cosy with all the bad for me foods now I’ve put 24 of those kilos back on 🤦🏻‍♀️time to get it together again MFP was a major part for last time so here I am again
    Hi everyone
    Sharon
    Aust
  • LucyLou1303
    LucyLou1303 Posts: 11 Member
    Definitely need to get a load of weight off !!
  • Tom_LifeHackDiet
    Tom_LifeHackDiet Posts: 3 Member
    I've lost 10Kg, and want to lose 10Kg more. What tricks do you guys use to avoid making bad choices in the day. That seems to be the issue for me, I choose the wrong thing, although when I've pre-prepared there is no need to choose and it works, but that takes time! Catch 22
  • redroses198721
    redroses198721 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! I lost over 110 pounds 5.5 years ago and was able to maintain for a long while but due to life stresses and other uncontrolable circumstances I gradually gained back almost 75. I've done this before and know I can do it again but having this extra support and motivation would be even better. I'm new on MyFitnessPal, I used Spark People the first time around so not sure how the community works around here but add me! :)