Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

custom recipe not adding to database and cannot be shared

kevinemsleykevinemsley Posts: 10Member, Premium Member Posts: 10Member, Premium Member
yet again another tech issue with this platform. When will they get their act together for premium accounts and have full functionality of this app/site?
get a grip guys or stop charging for premium

Replies

• ktekcktekc Posts: 874Member Member Posts: 874Member Member
    That's never been an option that i know of. If you log a recipe in your diary someone can look at it and "borrow" it but they cant actually see your recipe.
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 28,870Member Member Posts: 28,870Member Member
    yet again another tech issue with this platform. When will they get their act together for premium accounts and have full functionality of this app/site?
    get a grip guys or stop charging for premium

Do you have a better site we can use?

Why don't you cancel your Premium? Obviously from your past post history you are dissatisfied.
    edited October 6
  • kevinemsleykevinemsley Posts: 10Member, Premium Member Posts: 10Member, Premium Member
    I like the food diary on this app but that's all..... Otherwise I would cancel it. I assume I'm the only person who has issues judging by your wonderful and proactive advice
  • cmriversidecmriverside Posts: 28,870Member Member Posts: 28,870Member Member
    I like the food diary on this app but that's all..... Otherwise I would cancel it. I assume I'm the only person who has issues judging by your wonderful and proactive advice

I'm not here for advice for you.

I have issues. They usually get resolved, but not always, but I long ago stopped believing that the app would ever work and I deleted it, and use only the web version. I have been on the site for 12 years. I wouldn't pay for it.

I don't know why you feel a need to attack me.

Why don't you cancel your Premium?