Heavier Than Ever, Ready To Thrive

Hello All!

My friends call me Stove, so we'll roll with that! Ised this site years back, with success. Jumped ship, and through terrible decisions and overeating, am back, 130 pounds heavier than I was, and at my heaviest, ever. I am dealing with some muscle inflammation in my shoulder that has limited me for 2+ years, but ao ready to stop using that as a crutch.

I enjoy watching sports, reading, writing, storm chasing, and am an amateur photographer. Also would love to meet any Stat Wars/Pokemon Go nerds to chat it up on this long journey, in addition to any sports fans or science people!

Thanks for the time, let's get to be friends and get The Stove slimming down. Night, MFP Fam.

Replies

• JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Hey! You can do it this time! Baby steps. Do you like walking? Do you like fantasy or just scifi? Because if you like Lord of the Rings, there is an app I'm using that is verrrrrry low tech (it doesn't sync to your phone or have graphics or any whizbang bells and whistles) called Walk to Mordor. Eacy day you input how much you walked - like one mile, two miles, whatever - and at certain points you hit where Frodo and the gang would have reached certain plot points, and when you hit one, you get a couple of paragraphs from that scene in the book.

I am a fantasy nerd along with scifi (woo Star Wars) so this app is fun for me.