Any video gamers?

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm a gamer. Have Original NES, NES classic, Wii, 3DS, WiiU, PS1 and PS3 games. Got gaming computer set up with controllers and games. Debating between PS4 or shifting to Xbox (never had one). Collecting Atari games, will buy an old system eventually.

Current addiction is Diablo III (ROS). I love my front-line Wizard.

I would say, look at the games specific to each console. Which do you want to play more?

Also, that's a nice collection you have. Color me impressed.
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    PopRox90 wrote: »
    My absolute favs are bioshock (all of them but rhe first one is fav of 3) and red dead redemption ( still need to get new one) after those two i love all the uncharted, bloodborne, wolf among us, shadow of Mordor and shadow of war, castlevania, bully and anything Mario related lol love the old donkey Kong games!

I love all 3 bioshock games and wolf among us
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    I'm a gamer. Have Original NES, NES classic, Wii, 3DS, WiiU, PS1 and PS3 games. Got gaming computer set up with controllers and games. Debating between PS4 or shifting to Xbox (never had one). Collecting Atari games, will buy an old system eventually.

PS4 and this is coming from a long time Xbox loyalist.

The only thing the Xbox has going for it, is the controller.

PS4 has the exclusives.
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    My absolute favs are bioshock (all of them but rhe first one is fav of 3) and red dead redemption ( still need to get new one) after those two i love all the uncharted, bloodborne, wolf among us, shadow of Mordor and shadow of war, castlevania, bully and anything Mario related lol love the old donkey Kong games!

omg max payne omg i forgot about that game lol love it..

• PopRox90

PS4 and this is coming from a long time Xbox loyalist.

The only thing the Xbox has going for it, is the controller.

PS4 has the exclusives.

PS4 is the best

• I play a phone game mafia city.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member

omg max payne omg i forgot about that game lol love it..

The Theme Song is gorgeous.
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member
    I’ve just started GOW and liking it. Still haven’t beat RDR2... that game is massive and I get side tracked so easily that before I know it 2 hours has blinked by.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Probably sticking with PlayStation....

I've just never played an xbox game.... But have watched every episode of Red vs Blue animated series about Halo. Xbox also advertised a fps zombie game once exclusive to xbox... I kind of felt like I might be missing out on some good games not having one.
  • PopRox90
    I’ve just started GOW and liking it. Still haven’t beat RDR2... that game is massive and I get side tracked so easily that before I know it 2 hours has blinked by.

play it i hear its amazing
  • BasedGawd412

PS4 is the best
    8zvn8upxmkz9.gif

PS4 controller is trash tho 😝

• PopRox90

PS4 is the best
    8zvn8upxmkz9.gif

PS4 controller is trash tho 😝

i like the controller..... :# i never liked xbox to begin with. iv always had ps so guess im just ust to it. my ps4 is my baby <3
  • BasedGawd412
    The Call of Duty mobile app is pretty damn good!
  • mattig89ch
    Just bought Jedi Knoght 2 for the switch. Was getting the impression that the controls would have been better with a controller. Time to test that theory!
  • mattig89ch
    Beat Halo: CE today, on lunch. Holy carp that game is still amazing.

Anyone playing anything interesting?
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    edited October 2019
    I've gone all-in on Final Fantasy XIV lately. I really like the class switching mechanic, no real need for alts. My main character started out as an arcanist, but now is a rogue/ninja. Their backstory in my mind is that they were very studious and moved to the big city to learn, but then fell in with a crowd from the wrong side of the tracks and found that they enjoy living in the shadows (as a Duskwight Elezen, that's likely both figurative and literal). :) I did create an alt to practice tanking though (I didn't want to learn tanking on level 45 content) that I intended to be temporary, but I think I've become attached to them and may continue with.

Anyone playing Fortnite Chapter 2? I've watched my son play it and may try it again myself, but I'm too obsessed with FF at the moment to play anything else. He wants me to play again because I haven't since season 6, so he says I have all cool "OG" skins. B)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Has anyone seen the Diablo IV trailer?!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • javaking9
    javaking9 Posts: 12 Member
    I'm really into Borderlands 3. They just released a trailer for new DLC called Moxxi's Heist I'm looking forward to!
  • mattig89ch
    Anyone have the new Pokemon? I'm waiting till after Christmas to get mine, but it looks very cool.