Need motivation! I’m gaining again

Hi! I really need people to help me hold myself accountable for my eating habits. I lost 5kg over the summer months and I’ve started to gain it all back now that I’m back in college - all my bad habits are creeping back in 😭
I’d love to meet people in the same boat to help me stay motivated 😊

Replies

• raganespinosa
    raganespinosa Posts: 4 Member
    Hey girl! I’m in the same boat... except I lost about 10 lbs at the end last semester and gained it all back when I went home for the summer! I wanna start like an accountability group so we can all motivate each other and help keep each other on track! Whatcha think??
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    it may sound dumb but just having a great support group on here has helped me stay motivated!
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    Hey girl! I’m in the same boat... except I lost about 10 lbs at the end last semester and gained it all back when I went home for the summer! I wanna start like an accountability group so we can all motivate each other and help keep each other on track! Whatcha think??

I love this idea!!!
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    it may sound dumb but just having a great support group on here has helped me stay motivated!

It’s just what I need! A little extra push, if I’ve lost the weight once I can do it again surely
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • annie8424
    annie8424 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm with you both on this one, I lost weight in the first half of the year but gained some back over summer ...need to get back into motivation mode!
  • LucyLou1303
    LucyLou1303 Posts: 11 Member
    I’d love to be part of this! I definitely need the motivation
  • cosmichvoyager
    cosmichvoyager Posts: 237 Member
    you can do it - stop and think about what's causing the recent changes.

-are you not preparing food in advance or putting off preparing and thinking about food until you are too hungry to be mindful?
    -drinking alcohol?
    -no time to exercise?
    -think back to what you did and how you felt when you were meeting your health goals and see how you can address your current situation with that in mind or apply what you learned over the summer to meet the current challenges.

If you stopped tracking, start again.