HI/Accountability Friends?

'New' here. Had the app but didnt use it then had to delete for storage issues. Made room for it and MUST use it. I'm a teacher...move around all day but that is only exercise I do right now. I'm a volume eater! I dont necessarily eat junk (ok, yes I do) but I just like to eat. I eat when I'm bored. I eat because there is food left to eat. I just eat too much! I'm 200 lbs, size 16. My personal goal is 150ish. Looking for others to join with for motivation and accountability.

Replies

• Chibilove
    Chibilove Posts: 28 Member
    I am right there with you. You can add me if you like
  • cindym33
    cindym33 Posts: 3 Member
    I am also looking for accountability friends here on MFP, you can add me! :)
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    I'm super active on here and log daily. Since I am always looking for active friends feel free to add me :)
  • sarah20397
    sarah20397 Posts: 44 Member
    I’m a student teacher, I get the way we’re on our feet all day - it’s exhausting! It’s hard not to fall into unhealthy eating habits. I’m active on MFP, it’s really worked for me. Feel free to add me if you’d like!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • rjs0924
    rjs0924 Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in the same position. Would love to help cheer you on and have someone in my corner too!
  • tallbanyan
    tallbanyan Posts: 65 Member
    I'm looking for accountability on this journey too! Goal is to consistently exercise 3x a week and stop all the sugar stuff.
  • rjs0924
    rjs0924 Posts: 7 Member
    My husband and I just started back up with MFP last Saturday. Doing low carb and daily workouts. Going good so far!