Starting...again.

I have been big my entire life and I’ve let myself get to over 300 pounds. I have been successful in the past but I give up and go about my life the same as always. I’m tired of it and I’ve been noticing signs of diabetes setting in and I want to change it before it’s too late (which I fear it is). I’ve already committed myself to an hour workout on weekdays because I can’t go from nothing to a super intense workout and got a water bottle that helps me remember to drink the correct amount of water a day but I struggle with food and soda. Any help along the way would be amazing honestly. I tried doing it on my own and nothing like that works. I’m moving in about a month and I want it to be a time I restart on my health as well.

Replies

• imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    You can do this! I can totally understand the diabetes risk, its one of my motivations. If its soda, try the diet versions or drink fizzy water.
    Just remember not to limit the foods you are *allowed*
    Just make them fit into your calories for the day.
    And just move more. Take the stairs, walk round the block, anything will help :) GOOD LUCK
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺