Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• LostIrish85LostIrish85 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    Could do with more friends, about to hit mid 30’s and need to lose 40lbs 😊
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 1,656Member Member Posts: 1,656Member Member
    Good morning everyone. Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday!
  • Small_Victories_Add_UpSmall_Victories_Add_Up Posts: 3Member Member Posts: 3Member Member
    Happy Sunday MFP world! Hoping you have a most fantastic day. :-)
  • TomFit18TomFit18 Posts: 2,490Member Member Posts: 2,490Member Member
    Good morning my friends...have a great day!
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 225,759Member Member Posts: 225,759Member Member
    Good morning middle-agers. Hoping you all have a great Sunday :)
  • BeautifulBrandy44BeautifulBrandy44 Posts: 6Member, Premium Member Posts: 6Member, Premium Member
    Hi guys, I have recently rejoined and I need friends! Friend me if interested please
  • BuddyCampBuddyCamp Posts: 4Member, Premium Member Posts: 4Member, Premium Member
    Hello! I am 57 years old. I am trying to loose 70 lbs. I am ready to be skinny, energetic and feel great. I am learning a new mindset. Not one of failure but of success. I always expect myself to fail.
    My big problem is that I actually do not hate myself. I don't feel heavy untill I see a picture of myself.
    I do all of these challenges and excersive but I don't work on my nutrition. I am in it for the long haul today to loose weight and enjoy looking at a picture of myself!
    Good morning my friends. Here's to a great start to another new week!
    edited October 7
  • AliNouveauAliNouveau Posts: 34,359Member Member Posts: 34,359Member Member
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

It's Monday and a beautiful fall day. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their Monday
  • Josh_2099Josh_2099 Posts: 993Member Member Posts: 993Member Member
    Getting on this horse again. I had an injury that really sidelined me for awhile. Trying to get into a healthy routine to be in good shape. I don't want six-pack abs, just want to feel good. For the most part, I eat healthy and workout, but could stand to be better. Friends are welcome. Hopefully all of you have a great week.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Posts: 1,656Member Member Posts: 1,656Member Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

Hang in there. ♡
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

Hang in there. ♡

Awww thanks. I'm busying myself with more tidying and it is Thanksgiving this weekend so I've decided to host that for dinner. Lots to do

You got this! How did the day go?
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 225,759Member Member Posts: 225,759Member Member
    Getting on this horse again. I had an injury that really sidelined me for awhile. Trying to get into a healthy routine to be in good shape. I don't want six-pack abs, just want to feel good. For the most part, I eat healthy and workout, but could stand to be better. Friends are welcome. Hopefully all of you have a great week.

You got this 😀
    TomFit18 wrote: »

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

Sounds like a productive day ! And yes you might as well skate!
  • mcemino2mcemino2 Posts: 334Member, Premium Member Posts: 334Member, Premium Member

Skating is always good therapy!
  • Missmass4Missmass4 Posts: 19Member Member Posts: 19Member Member
    Hello fellow MFPers! Originally lost 40 lbs but have recently but 15 of it back on because....well, life 😬
    Looking for some encouragement and laughs, feel free to add me!!