Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    SO FUN!!!! JEALOUSSSS!!! I wanna go to da mountains!!!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    /jealous!
    Love being able to see mountains whenever we go apple picking. So pretty.
    Hope you have a wonderful trip
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    It is awesome to be able to just take off and go. Enjoy the mountains and the fall weather. You deserve the respite after so many 90+ degree days you had to endure.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Love the scenery when you are on top of the mountain🗻😍 Have a wonderful time😘
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    It's Monday ya'll.......back to work/school :# after fun relaxing fall break.....enjoyed our time in the mountains and then went to the UT game Saturday and it was so much fun.....Food was off the charts even though we did a ton of walking not on track with food or water so super super bloated......

I did do something scary (very scary) and step on the scale to see how much damage i had done and I was actually happily surprised......I had gotten down to 170 and when I weighed this morning I was up to 172 so not too bad with a 2lb gain. I was expecting double that.....so back on track today and will hopefully get those 2 off by Friday..... <3

Hugs ya'll <3 stay healthy and happy <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    GIRLLLLLLLLLLLL 2 pounds is AMAZING!!!! You'll have that off TUH-DAY lady! Nice job ninja kicking that weekend gain in the a**!!!! WOOT WOOT!

Sounds super fun! One of my shops is in UT and while NOT MORMON is really into BYU so I hear about the games all the time LOL - glad you had a good time babe!
  • jadepearl
    Keep up the good work coz you will be in 160s soon! :+1:
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends,

Busy busy at work which is good......OMAD has been on point this week and water has also been going well.......Fall is here and ya'll that makes me a happy girl :).....

Weighed this morning (a day early) and I was back down to 170.4. <3 ....so the 2lb gain is gone. Going to do a low cal fast today and hopefully will be seeing the 160's by tomorrow.

OMG if I do then I will have like 10-15lbs till I am in maintenance....I still haven't decided what my range will be. I am thinking 150-155, but I may go a bit lower like 147-152 or something but I will most likely start with 150.....

Stay healthy ya'll <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Exactly the same as mineeeeeee - you've SO got this girl!!! Join meeeeeeeeeee <3
  • volgirl1322
    Hey ya'll :) Finally Friday a nice Fall brisk one too! :p
    Have had a busy week work wise but am looking forward to relaxing football watching weekend. Tonight having my fave take out asian and i am in the mood for some mongolian beef and broccoli :)..... <3

So.....Hello 160's :):)<3<3 this morning was 169 even on the scale.....so the 2lb gain from last week is gone plus an additional pound ---bye bye :).....super happy with this....

Goal for next week is 165 that would be a 4lb loss but I am feeling super committed and really hoping to get there. Will totally have to be a little better this weekend so I can manage to get those 4 off.

Love ya'll have a great day :)<3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE BABEEEEEEEEEE!!! Another pound bites the dust!!! Great work!!!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on getting down to 160 land...wohoo!!! :):+1: Keep up the good work! :)
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends, <3

Rainy Monday here....Working remote today so I am nice and cozy in my Pjs :) and loving it.....

Weekend was good I pretty much 2Mad on Saturday'Sunday. Weight was up to 172 this morning so a 3lb gain over the weekend. The water should flush that right on out.....Hoping for a good 2-3 lb loss this week.

Friday was Asian takeout --spicy mongolian beef
    Saturday brunch a few almonds and tangerine
    Dinner was pizza and salad
    Sunday brunch lucky charms cereal (no milk) and a plum
    Dinner Hooters habernero wings/salad and a krispy kreme cake batter doughnut....OMG so good....

Back to Monday OMAD....not sure about dinner tonight.....

Ya'll stay strong :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You can do it!!!! OOO spicy mongolian beef sounds so good right now. May have to make that next week if I can find a good keto version ;) lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    I brought home some Mongolian Beef for Ced from Mama's!!! Must've been a Mongolian Beef kinda weekend!! A little salt never stopped ya, you'll be golden love!
  • volgirl1322
    Hey friends....

Pretty good food day yesterday, I had a burger from hardees (no bun), and a few baked cheetos and 1/2 a doughnut for dinner........I ended up weighing this morning for some reason and was already down to 170 which means i lost 2 of the pounds I gained over the weekend. Hoping to be 167 by Friday but that is a stretch goal ---we shall see.

Omad On :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    That's not a stretch goal! You're doing soooo gooooooooooood!!! Keep riding that wave babe!!!
  • jadepearl
    Amazing job, girl :+1: You will see 160s in no time :)
  • volgirl1322
    Happy Friday Friends,
    So ready for the weekend....supposed to be rainy all day tomorrow and plan to stay in my pjs all day (just sayin').....
    Last night for dinner I made BELT sammys (Bacon, egg, Lettuce and maters) OMG so good and yummy......had a big salad a a mini moon pie :).

Weighed today and happily was down to 168 another two pound loss from last week.....Was hoping for 167 but didn't make it so i am happy with where I am......crazy to think that in 8lbs I will be in the 150s which is my goal maintenance range......so so strange to think......

Love ya'll happy Friday :)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    That's a wonderful end to the week! So happy for you.