Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your loss! :+1: Oh yes, water really helps and I sometimes struggles to get in 2 litres. Keep up the good work! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited October 2019
    Well I managed to get in around 75 ounces of water yesterday. My weight this morning 170.4

So far today I have had 36 ounces of water. I have 20 ounces more to drink here at work and then I will try to get in at least another 32 ounces this evening.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Water is so important....I really aim for 120 a day but I try to finish while at work, drinking when I get home keeps me up in the night ----you are doing great Trace ---so glad you are back on track!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Excellent work Tracey!! That's WAY up from where you were! AND showed a nice little loss! 160s here you come!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I have been going to the bathroom like crazy with this water.

I have been drinking the flavored carbonated waters which is helping me get more in. At work I had 4 12 ounce cans and an 8 ounce can so that is 56 ounces. I think I will fill up my 32 ounce water cup with still water and drink that this evening.

I should see the 160's in the morning. 168 would be great.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssss 168 is a great number! 160s is where I start feeling really GOOD :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Woot!! Come on 160's!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    Good Morning!

Three day fast is complete. This morning's weight 168.3 pounds. Now to keep it off and continue with the losses.

This 3 day fast was pretty easy with maybe like one bout of hunger each day that subsided quickly.

My plan moving forward is to have 2 meals today (8 hour window 12:00 - 8:00 pm) and get back to OMAD on Friday.

I am going to have some zucchini lasagna and a lowcarb roll for my first meal at 12:00. I made the lasagna on Monday and stuck a portion in the freezer for me to have today. The family raved over how good it was so I am eager to have some myself. For dinner I will be having oxtails (I put them in the crockpot this morning) with either cauliflower rice or mash and some green beans for dinner along with my chocolate kale shake around 5:00 or 5:30 pm and that will be it for today's food consumption.

I only managed to drink an additional 10 ounces of water yesterday evening so yesterday's water consumption was about 66 ounces. My water plan for today: I brought 6 12 ounce cans of sparkling water with me to work and plan on drinking all of them so that is 72 ounces and then I hope to get in at minimum enough water this evening to make 90 ounces for the day. I would love to make it a gallon, I will see how it goes.
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on getting down to 168👍❤️ Keep up the good work😀
  • volgirl1322
    Congrats on the 160's Tracey, What kind of water is your favorite? I love the seltzer waters too!
  • LiLee2018
    WOO 160's!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    I have been drinking the La Croix waters - The cran raspberry, pineapple strawberry, and apple berry are my faves right now.
  • mistymeadows2005
    YASSSSSSSSSSS TRACE!!! Got dat 160's in the BAG!!! WOOT WOOT!!! Onward and downward love!!! Take a pic of your lasagna and oxtails so we can see itttttt :)
  • volgirl1322
    Oooo i love those la Croix....Bubly is also great especially the grapefruit one....
    You are doing awesome
  • LadyBlanks
    Just sitting down to dinner and this is what I am having
  • LiLee2018
    OOOO that looks gooood
  • jadepearl
    That looks yummy 😍 Keep up the good work 👍
  • mistymeadows2005
    NOM NOM NOM - I love gravy so much that I can't even....
  • LadyBlanks
    Good evening all,

This morning's weight 170.6 so a gain of 2.3 pounds after my refeed. Let's see my weight on Monday was 174.8 and Thursday 168.3 for a 6.5-pound loss with the 2.3 gain after the refeed makes for a 4.2-pound loss for the week. I am fine with working down from 170.6 pounds. OMAD all the way!

I had a successful OMAD day today, However, I did not get hardly any water in today. Today's meal pictured below was Salad, chili cheese dog casserole, chocolate kale shake, 2 Slim Fast Keto fat bombs

8jv7yfc9tvyn.jpg
  • EstrangedTiger
    EstrangedTiger Posts: 543 Member
    Hello again.

I’ve been reading a lot about extended water fasting since my last post in May and water consumption in general.

Make sure you eat enough potassium rich foods or use KCL salt substitutes and you might be surprised at how your water/fluid levels will stabilize. (from my experience).

Most people eat enough Na, so the K balances it out. I’ve cut my last pounds this way, with the same calorie and less fluid consumption.

It seems we can drink excessively, flush out our electrolytes and be in this continuous thirst and retention cycle without a proper electrolyte balance.