Oreos: The greatest packaged cookie of all time

1757677787981»

Replies

• SteroidalLolita
    SteroidalLolita Posts: 122 Member
    Carlos_421 wrote: »
    Also, Jugg is wrong because mint Oreos are disgusting sacrilege.

How dare you. Mint Oreos and chocolate Oreos give me the will to live. :'(
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    Also, Jugg is wrong because mint Oreos are disgusting sacrilege.

How dare you. Mint Oreos and chocolate Oreos give me the will to live. :'(

I don't make the truth. I just tell it.
  • Carlos_421
    Carlos_421 Posts: 5,132 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    I'm on my last s'moreo of the 4 packages I bought. Not last package. Last s'moreo. And my local Target (which says they have some in stock) didn't have any. Is it ok to break down in tears in this situation? They're my favorite *sniffle*

Saddest story on the whole internet today.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I'm on my last s'moreo of the 4 packages I bought. Not last package. Last s'moreo. And my local Target (which says they have some in stock) didn't have any. Is it ok to break down in tears in this situation? They're my favorite *sniffle*

You are truly supportive.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

You are truly supportive.

Can you order online?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    syd474antik8.jpg
  • cheriej2042
    cheriej2042 Posts: 241 Member
    I'm kinda mad at them ever since they took the trans fat out and didn't tell us. They don't taste as good but they are still pretty good. The thins are nice.
  • koalathebear
    koalathebear Posts: 236 Member
    I don't like eating traditional Oreos on their own but I do like blending them up with cream cheese and making them into cheesecake truffle balls.

I also like the cinnamon bun Oreos. They are yummy! My husband brought some back to Australia with him on his last trip back to visit his family in Canada. I've also tried the lemon thin ones which are ok but not great. Red velvet is also pretty delish.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Here's how you hide them from the kids...

u0mxha8djy7e.gif

34s0ssgiu4eo.gif

That's a genius idea. Reminds me of the lady on the Confessions thread that posted she hides her snacks in a tampon box :D.

Went to a few stores looking for The Carrot Cake Oreos, but found nothing. If anyone tries leave a review.

These might be good...I don't even like Oreos except I do remember liking the Golden ones.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    DW1Texas wrote: »
    Here's how you hide them from the kids...

u0mxha8djy7e.gif

34s0ssgiu4eo.gif

That's a genius idea. Reminds me of the lady on the Confessions thread that posted she hides her snacks in a tampon box :D.

Went to a few stores looking for The Carrot Cake Oreos, but found nothing. If anyone tries leave a review.

These might be good...I don't even like Oreos except I do remember liking the Golden ones.

Carrot cake oreos are my favorite oreo of all time!