Handle with care

cdubks88
cdubks88 Posts: 3,573 Member
Life has a way of reminding you often how precious yet fleeting it is.

In as short as I can explain, my dad came from a farming family of 12 kids in rural Nebraska. He helped raise many of his siblings and ironically, they've been the exception rather than the example. Most all of them are much older and hadn't lost any of them - until today.

I was reminded as I am so often daily how important the things that really matter are.

Take any of this for what it's worth to you.

Hold those close to you even tighter. Forgive them/it so you can free yourself.
Love. Above all, love.

Take care of yourselves and those you love.

Hope you all have a wonderful night, friends.

Best,

C.

Replies

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    I cant share here. But I was reminded today how we should value moments...they are precious
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Hugs and my thoughts to you and your family Chris....I get what you're saying and so sorry you're dealing with loss of a loved one....never easy any way it happens....but with it fresh....the hurt can be overwhelming.....please know you're in my prayers my sweet friend....๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    I cant share here. But I was reminded today how we should value moments...they are precious

Hugs girl!!! For what it's worth....sometimes the hardest lessons teach us what we need to see the most....I'm sorry if you're suffering too sweet girl!!! ๐Ÿ’—
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member

Hugs girl!!! For what it's worth....sometimes the hardest lessons teach us what we need to see the most....I'm sorry if you're suffering too sweet girl!!! ๐Ÿ’—

No. Not me but thank you.
  • cdubks88
    Hugs and my thoughts to you and your family Chris....I get what you're saying and so sorry you're dealing with loss of a loved one....never easy any way it happens....but with it fresh....the hurt can be overwhelming.....please know you're in my prayers my sweet friend....๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’”

I appreciate it, Ali. You're the best. Truly. Have a fantastic day!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    So sorry for your loss
  • cdubks88
    So sorry for your loss

Thank you.