New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I haven’t had a Fiber One brownie in YEARS... since when did they change the recipe!?! I remember them being 90 calories and mediocre, now they’re 70 calories and a lot sweeter!? I noticed it’s made with erythritol... which I’m obsessed with (hence why I eat so much halo top and enlightened). I got a family size of 18 brownies and they’re all definitely going to be gone by Friday...
    a098ym1eoq67.jpeg
    kaeh9swoeuy6.jpeg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I haven’t had a Fiber One brownie in YEARS... since when did they change the recipe!?! I remember them being 90 calories and mediocre, now they’re 70 calories and a lot sweeter!? I noticed it’s made with erythritol... which I’m obsessed with (hence why I eat so much halo top and enlightened). I got a family size of 18 brownies and they’re all definitely going to be gone by Friday...
    a098ym1eoq67.jpeg
    kaeh9swoeuy6.jpeg

I bought the Great Value fiber brownies a couple days ago and noticed that they're still 90 calories and the the Fiber One brownies are 70, so it's recent enough that Walmart hasn't tried to knock off the new version. I think it happened with the package change in the past 3-6 months some time.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    a098ym1eoq67.jpeg
    kaeh9swoeuy6.jpeg

I bought the Great Value fiber brownies a couple days ago and noticed that they're still 90 calories and the the Fiber One brownies are 70, so it's recent enough that Walmart hasn't tried to knock off the new version. I think it happened with the package change in the past 3-6 months some time.

I think the change was over the summer. From what I read, a lot of people hated the new recipe, so I haven't tried it. If you all like it, I'm more open to trying it, but I wish I could find a single brownie instead of having to buy the box.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    a098ym1eoq67.jpeg
    kaeh9swoeuy6.jpeg

I like the microwaved for like 10 seconds. The cinnamon one is my favorite!
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    a098ym1eoq67.jpeg
    kaeh9swoeuy6.jpeg

I noticed them at Target a few months ago, but haven’t purchased them for a long time. Does anyone know if they’ve made them smaller, or just less calories?
    glassyo wrote: »
    Not new and not a product but I've finally discovered mixing sugar free fat free jello in with greek yogurt.

My nightly snack for the past 10 years has been SF jello pudding + yogurt or pumpkin. So good!

Sugar free jello is good mixed in with cottage cheese too.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    vh6vqqgl1jvc.png

New freeze dried purple sweet potato bits from Penzey's. I have no idea what I'd do with it, but I want it. You can currently get it free with purchase in the stores or online: https://www.penzeys.com/online-catalog/potato-of-love/c-24/p-3247/pd-s
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    a098ym1eoq67.jpeg
    kaeh9swoeuy6.jpeg

Read the Amazon reviews... lol people are P*ssed off.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    We got these in yesterday at3u3idvp47h6j.jpg
    at Vitamin Shoppe.
    Wow! So good 😋

The One company just doesn't disappoint... :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I like the idea of fruit loop flavored pop tart if the pastry was fruit loop flavored lol. But it will probably just be the filling. 5nypkcavb0fb.jpeg
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    I'm probably really late to this product, but I just tried the Bantam Bagels egg bites, and WOW I hated them lol. There was just an odd taste. Also, I followed the directions and the centers were still frozen so I had to heat them up longer.

I agree, they tasted so fake and strange. 🤢
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    vm62kolodyg1.jpg
    zqlrjmt7fxtm.jpg
    8n53f8zv3j9f.jpg
    k6hahk1rswwh.jpg
    fcc034wxgm80.jpg
    doxez050i4z9.jpg