The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    mcemino2 wrote: »
    TomFit18 wrote: »
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

It's Monday and a beautiful fall day. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their Monday

You got this! How did the day go?

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

Skating is always good therapy!

It really is. My husband isn't pleased that I'm going he left with a "and what did your dr say about skating?" question today. I said I need to keep busy it's good for me. Plus it's an easy class on Tuesdays but it's fun so I want to go do it

What do doctors know anyway:)
  • mcemino2
    mcemino2 Posts: 427 Member
    Happy hump day!
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Good morning, happy campers! Welcome to Wednesday. Have a superb day!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    9 days!!! I can't wait to have this over with since I can feel myself starting to get nervous. Usually nerves hit me for a week before anything then I'm ok enough by the day.

It's Monday and a beautiful fall day. Hope everyone gets to enjoy their Monday

You got this! How did the day go?

Did some more obsessive cleaning which included recaulking my bath tub cause why not. I made a delish dinner so that was a bonus. :). Tomorrow morning I'm gonna go skate cause might as well while I can

Skating is always good therapy!

It really is. My husband isn't pleased that I'm going he left with a "and what did your dr say about skating?" question today. I said I need to keep busy it's good for me. Plus it's an easy class on Tuesdays but it's fun so I want to go do it

What do doctors know anyway:)

Haha right!!! I'm going to go to cardio class today too. Tomorrow is a harder class which I will skip. I need to keep busy otherwise my entire house will be repainted
  • BeYou4U
    BeYou4U Posts: 11 Member
    I'll jump into this party..

I'm a 50+ guy trying to make the best decisions I can daily to help myself age well. Doesn't always work, but I try.

I lost over 50 lbs and have managed (for the most part) to keep it off. I cycle up/down in maintenance and currently at the higher end of what I determine my 'happy' range is so am currently working to bring it back down.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Loss was slower this week, but every pound is a small victory!9mk9wqc0fwn8.jpeg

Very nice! You look great!
  • tallbanyan
    tallbanyan Posts: 65 Member
    I'm a 35 year guy from California. Hoping to lose some weight, tone up, crave less sugar, and go to the beach shirtless more often :) Accountability buddies are welcome to add me!
  • vanillaorange2
    vanillaorange2 Posts: 63 Member
    Hello :)
    I’m 41 and trying to be the best me I can be for the age that I am. I’m always happy to have new fitness friends. Feel free to add me.
    I lift 3-5 days a week along with cardio. And try to mix it up with hiking, hot yoga and the greenway when I have time for it.
    My husband and I eat high protein, Lowe sugar and carbs for the most part. Although We make sure to enjoy a good cheat meal at least once a week.
  • AlabamaBella
    AlabamaBella Posts: 11 Member
    Just turned 40 this year. Lost around 31 pounds so far. Feel free to add me. 😊
  • AliNouveau
    Happy Friday!!! My boy has a day off school today so it's a mom boy day. What shall we do.....
    Oh ya go buy a turkey since it's Thanksgiving on Monday hahaha. Exactly what an 11 year old wants to do. Have a great weekend friends
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps! Have a fantastic Friday!
    Happy Friday!!! My boy has a day off school today so it's a mom boy day. What shall we do.....
    Oh ya go buy a turkey since it's Thanksgiving on Monday hahaha. Exactly what an 11 year old wants to do. Have a great weekend friends

Could be a great day for you two! Have a great weekend and enjoy Thanksgiving!
  • AliNouveau
    Good morning peeps! Have a fantastic Friday!

Could be a great day for you two! Have a great weekend and enjoy Thanksgiving!

thanks
    he wants to just play minecraft apparently. We're going for a no meds day so he eats so I'll find something fun for us to do otherwise I'll go insane
  • kdhaile
    kdhaile Posts: 26 Member
    45 yr old man looking to start off losing 30 (well 33.9 from scale today :() Have used MFP in the past with good results (10-15 lbs) and looking to start back up. Going to the gym 1-2 days a week and recently completed my weight light plan. Feel free to add me as I need the motivation to keep going and can help you to keep going.
  • AliNouveau
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Have an awesome weekend, y'all. Gotta' walk the pup everyday. Taking her on her first hike tomorrow.

What's on your fun list for the weekend?

We're having our second annual Witches on the River event. (Witches paddleboarding/kayaking) All the locals gather on their piers, and on the bridge to watch. It's good exercise, and a lot of fun!
    Enjoy your hike!

That sounds fun

So far I've repaired a toilet paper holder, I picked all my green tomatoes and I'm making a chutney. I will be cooking much of today and tomorrow because I'm hosting Thanksgiving on Monday. Anyone want to come? There will be ham and turkey two ways
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning peeps .... hope you all have a great day !
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,191 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Have an awesome weekend, y'all. Gotta' walk the pup everyday. Taking her on her first hike tomorrow.

What's on your fun list for the weekend?

We're having our second annual Witches on the River event. (Witches paddleboarding/kayaking) All the locals gather on their piers, and on the bridge to watch. It's good exercise, and a lot of fun!
    Enjoy your hike!

That sounds fun

So far I've repaired a toilet paper holder, I picked all my green tomatoes and I'm making a chutney. I will be cooking much of today and tomorrow because I'm hosting Thanksgiving on Monday. Anyone want to come? There will be ham and turkey two ways

Oh the chutney sounds great do you have a recipe?