Searching for Lifestyle Changing Type of Friends that will keep it simple.

Options
TreeIsTransforming
TreeIsTransforming Posts: 5 Member
edited October 2019 in Getting Started
Looking to find friends here on MFP that will KEEP IT SIMPLE. Friends who strive to eat better, move a little more but are not depressed over eating a cookie or having an off day. Friends who have done this dieting thing long enough to know that there are no magic pills just a simple formula of calories in vs calories out. We do not have to have the same goal or be the same height or age...just a strong willingness to make this a true lifestyle without the stress!!

Replies

• BeYou4U
    BeYou4U Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Request sent...
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I wish I was even a bad MFP friend to have. Unfortunately I am terrible. I hope you find many because you have a great mindset that could help others avoid some of the common pitfalls.
  • ADRskew21
    ADRskew21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    good luck
    I'd challenge you
    but I can be a little to heavy handed
  • xprincesszeldax
    xprincesszeldax Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey there!!! I don't mind being a friend. In the past ive lost 50 lbs with diet and exercise alone. Due to certain life circumstances and how i decided to deal with them has brought me to my heaviest weight. I also am faced with new challenges that i didn't have before so i am learning about myself on this journey. I am once again climbing this mountain, although tough but is doable. I wouldnt mind a friend to encourage each other on our journey to a healthy lifestyle.
  • TreeIsTransforming
    Options
    I get it. Never in a million years did I ever think I would need to lose 40/50 lbs. I here now and actively trying to lose this weight.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    None of us can do anything about who we were or how we got here. We can only work on ourselves today and make tomorrow's version of ourselves a little better.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your mfp friend, you have such a great approach. I do beat myself up after days that I spin out of control and eat 4 thousand calories though...
  • teelee5
    teelee5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Am down for new friends to inspire and up left each other am trying myself to lose a little so we can be friends
  • LivyMarie93
    LivyMarie93 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Heyy! Also looking for buddies to keep each other motivated. I’m starting all over again trying to lose 50 lbs. Add me.