Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    Down about 65lbs+ got another 25 to a first step goal weight then assess the next goal. Looking for others to stay to keep accountability and general banter :smile:
  • Cricketmad88
    Cricketmad88 Posts: 415 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • MoKaaz
    MoKaaz Posts: 162 Member
    I quite active and comment frequently on my friend's posts. My diary is always open and I love seeing all you guy's journies to weightloss. Feel free to add me!
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Always looking for active friends, fee free to add me
  • sailoreevee03
    sailoreevee03 Posts: 6 Member
    I'll always accept new motivation
  • AlabamaBella
    AlabamaBella Posts: 11 Member
    Yes! Definitely need some motivation!
  • Mandahug
    Mandahug Posts: 1 Member
    I have no active friends on this, love if you would add me 😊
  • tallbanyan
    tallbanyan Posts: 65 Member
    Feel free to add me :) I'm restarting my journey here after a long hiatus.
  • vhirschhorn
    vhirschhorn Posts: 9 Member
    Hi there! πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ I started in earnest 9/30 and am trying to get back to the shape I was B.C. (Before Cancer). I was a Crossfitter 5x/week and in the best shape of my life! I really miss it. Excited to work my way back! πŸ™ŒπŸ»
  • Blueeyedgirl36
    Blueeyedgirl36 Posts: 6 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • LostIrish85
    LostIrish85 Posts: 21 Member
    Always looking for friends on here, lost 90kg but unfortunately gained back 17kg this year due to my mother’s death, so back on here to try to finally get to my goal weight, fingers crossed 🀞🏼
  • TheHealthyFork
    TheHealthyFork Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2019
    I am always looking for friends to support, as well as those who will encourage me. Let's get healthy together!

My SW was 195 lb, trying to get down to the 130s by next March and then my GW of 110 by July. Currently 5'3" and 181 lbs, I enjoy binge eating and then cursing myself for binge eating. Okay, I may not enjoy it... but it happens. As someone who struggles with eating disorders, its hard for me to stay on track, but I will not lose motivation!
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    Friends :)
  • saxton2
    saxton2 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m far from perfect but very motivated and still enjoy a glass of wine occasionally. I could definitely use some friends who think like me!
  • Blue_eyes_jojo
    Blue_eyes_jojo Posts: 57 Member
    Add me if your serious about getting fit πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘Œ
  • corpsebride3406
    corpsebride3406 Posts: 13 Member
    Feel free to add me I’m looking for supportive friends xx
  • winonajosephine
    winonajosephine Posts: 122 Member
    Hello everyone!! I'm an on again off again gal... Been ON for 99 days in a row now. Started KETO in July but I'm kind of learning what my body can handle. Only 15lbs down in the 99 days but I guess slow and steady and such. Anywho... I love seeing people posting workouts or keeping open diarys. Mine is open and I am open to friends. Thanks :smiley:
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    You bet I would! The more the merrier!!
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    Hello new peeps. I’m Ken, feel free to add me.
  • garibbalfy
    garibbalfy Posts: 334 Member
    Feel free to add me.