What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Replies

• kashi_king
    kashi_king Posts: 3 Member
    Meal prep
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Pan-fried cod fillet, butter and garlic broccoli, brown rice
    nbdy2q06ik3v.jpg
    p3huzy9fxlsu.jpg
  • Bravissimocurves
    Bravissimocurves Posts: 129 Member
    l2b4yvofk0en.jpeg
    85j5yvv7ovc8.jpeg
    7agp00l3yiyj.jpeg
    1ph0a5gv3sce.jpeg
    1i9txbzv4m0z.jpeg
    69097gl2042v.jpeg
    gtoo3p1lpa0r.jpeg
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,594 Member
    Steamed artichoke with hollandaise to start. Air fryer chicken thigh and baked potato done in the air fryer. Some tomato with ranch. Condiment selection was butter, leftover hollandaise, ranch and toum.
    ude7d7sl2puu.jpeg
    oxzb93a2y59k.jpeg

• leonard41704
    leonard41704 Posts: 33 Member
    hp27t8nl70h5.jpeg
    Granny Smith Apple Sliders and Fresh Corn Salad
  • acpgee
    I made starter of grillled baby gem with ranch dressing. Main was Indonesian cooked by the Dutch hubby. Lamb rendang, rice, tomato lalab and asian cucumber and sesame salad. Batched cooked rendang was warmed up from the freezer.
    cuihndx64aq7.jpeg
    lt0q5kwjw3kr.jpeg

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    q6sgy7xb33sl.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    @just_Tomek how do you make the parmesann zucchini sticks?

Im just catching up with this thread after shoulder surgery, and saw your question from a few days ago and weirdly, I’d searched up the recipe below to try tonight as my first cooking adventure now I have a bit more movement in the arm again and I can get back to cooking a little!

https://monkeyandmekitchenadventures.com/italian-baked-zucchini-fries/
  • acpgee
    I made the starter of grilled baby gem with warmed up leftover hollandaise. Don't believe the conventional wisdom that you can't warm up leftover hollandaise sauce. Add a teaspoon of water to the surface (to prevent a skin from forming) and heat up a minute on the absolutely lowest setting of the microwave. Stir in the water on top.

Hubby made the dutch main of magere rookworst(=reduced fat smoked sausage) with zuukool stampot (=mash with sauerkraut).

ij8e0l0ub1xq.jpg
    h1cqkt7thu85.jpg

• Anna022119
    Anna022119 Posts: 545 Member
    acpgee wrote: »
    I made the starter of grilled baby gem with warmed up leftover hollandaise. Don't believe the conventional wisdom that you can't warm up leftover hollandaise sauce. Add a teaspoon of water to the surface (to prevent a skin from forming) and heat up a minute on the absolutely lowest setting of the microwave. Stir in the water on top.

Hubby made the dutch main of magere rookworst(=reduced fat smoked sausage) with zuukool stampot (=mash with sauerkraut).

ij8e0l0ub1xq.jpg
    h1cqkt7thu85.jpg

Stampot zuurkool met rookworst! 😍
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    iStock-495329828-1.jpg.
  • acpgee
    Snert (=dutch split pea soup).
    wuhdi114bj3k.jpeg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    4p5zkinrj7wp.jpeg

Chicken style seitan and vegetable kebabs with baked Italian courgette ‘fries’ and harissa, skyr & zaatar dip.
  • MelodiousMermaid
    MelodiousMermaid Posts: 380 Member
    Not sure if this will work, but giving it a try. Tonight's burger, salad, potato dinner. dpnsemfkzr77.jpg
  • acpgee
    Celeriac and chorizo oil soup as a starter. Main of sole a la meuniere, air fryer chips and grilled baby gems drizzled with balsamic.
    oikjo9cvvta6.jpeg
    vu1r5fbmvwaf.jpeg

• BarbaraHelen2013
    edited October 2019
    d1l1fonnvx6m.jpeg

Simple but very tasty. Soy based ‘bacon’, poached egg and sugar snap salad. With a Mango Habanero sauce drizzle.

Sometimes I wonder why I ever make it more complicated than the 8 minutes it took to make it!
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    @acpgee .. that soup looks amazing... you had me at Chorizo oil
  • acpgee
    @acpgee .. that soup looks amazing... you had me at Chorizo oil

Suggested to me on the Produce thread when I asked what to do with leftover celeriac.

https://www.olivemagazine.com/recipes/family/celeriac-soup-with-chorizo-oil/