HIIT training

I have been attending a class 3-4 days a week that is all High Intensity Interval Training, I am beyond thrilled with the results I am getting but I can't figure out how to log that in my daily diary. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Describe what you are actually doing (what equipment, what intervals, what duration...) in your class because HIIT isn't an exercise - it's a pacing modality basically.

BTW - there's a huge possibility that what you are doing isn't actually HIIT, it's getting hung as a fashion label on loads of different exercise classes and routines.
  • Silentpadna
    Silentpadna Posts: 1,306 Member
    kimmee815 wrote: »
    I have been attending a class 3-4 days a week that is all High Intensity Interval Training, I am beyond thrilled with the results I am getting but I can't figure out how to log that in my daily diary. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Not a lot of advertised HIIT is actually HIIT. It is actually very difficult to do the real thing more than a couple of times per week.

As to logging, calisthenics is probably a good choice.
  • xxzenabxx
    xxzenabxx Posts: 935 Member
    kimmee815 wrote: »

Log it as circuit training