Horror Movies

Replies

• thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    i just finished the blackcoat's daughter on netflix. pretty freaking good, the tone made it rather uncomfortable.
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    allother94 wrote: »
    @allother94 Definitely go see it,if you can. I watched that a few months ago and it's probably my favorite movie.

Thanks! I just might do that. Can I take my 10 yer old son? Or is it too much?

Went tonight. Great movie! Not sure how I missed this for so long.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Did your 10 year old go, too?
  • allother94
    allother94 Posts: 588 Member
    No. I was scared to take him. However, I think he could have handled it, but would have been bored. I’m not sure he would have understood what was going on.
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I'm watching Amityville Horrors II. I just love the feeling, takes me back...old movies, classics, are the best!
  • LyndaBSS
    Just watched Don't Be Afraid of The Dark. Some of the best creatures I've seen in a very long time.
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    @TheMattyExperiment So i just finish Ash vs Evil Dead and I LOVED it. I'm happy I watched it, I had seen it on Netflix many times but I thought it would be dumb. I liked that even though it was super bloody it wasn't intense. I also love that it didn't end with a cliffhanger but i wish it would have showed what happen to Kelly, Pablo and Brandy. 10/10 show.
  • savannahs21
    @FeelinFooFoo I'm about to watch Mother, is it the one with jennifer lawrence?
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    @TheMattyExperiment So i just finish Ash vs Evil Dead and I LOVED it. I'm happy I watched it, I had seen it on Netflix many times but I thought it would be dumb. I liked that even though it was super bloody it wasn't intense. I also love that it didn't end with a cliffhanger but i wish it would have showed what happen to Kelly, Pablo and Brandy. 10/10 show.

Obviously Bruce Campbell reprising such an iconic role was awesome--he hasn't lost a step. Beyond that though? Kelly made the show. By season two she had evolved so much, she easily became my favorite character...to a point where, though it would never happen, I would love to see a spinoff focused on her.
  • savannahs21
    I would too! I would have to agree with you, she was my favorite character as well. @Reckoner68
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    ok. mother will go on my watch list. the nonspoilery reviews seemed kinda on the fence
  • thanos5
    just finished the orphanage on hulu. excellent movie, if you don't mind reading it.
  • TheMattyExperiment
    TheMattyExperiment Posts: 178 Member

I thought it would be dumb too... and it is lol, but that’s part of its charm. Glad you enjoyed it as well!
  • LyndaBSS
    What movie do you think had the most frightening, or best special effects, creature? I'm all about them.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    What movie do you think had the most frightening, or best special effects, creature? I'm all about them.

Pumpkinhead
  • thanos5

l628e9frv229.jpg

a short scene but it was intense.
  • LyndaBSS
    thanos5 wrote: »

l628e9frv229.jpg

Ooooo, what is this from? That's cool.
  • thanos5

l628e9frv229.jpg

Haha! This version made me LOL
    https://youtu.be/83NCTlZk7h4

bahahaha that's hilarious!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

l628e9frv229.jpg

It's from pan's labyrinth movie

What is "A movie I watched once and while *kitten* fantastic, went on the shelf of I will never watch again because it's too damn depressing".
  • thanos5

l628e9frv229.jpg

It's from pan's labyrinth movie

What is "A movie I watched once and while *kitten* fantastic, went on the shelf of I will never watch again because it's too damn depressing".

i cry every time