Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What was the last meal you cooked?

Replies

• just_Tomekjust_Tomek Posts: 7,428Member Member Posts: 7,428Member Member
    Caulipower pizza margherita with triple green kale salad.
  • nighthawk584nighthawk584 Posts: 1,224Member Member Posts: 1,224Member Member
    blackened salmon in airfryer with a large spinach & romaine salad.
  • Safari_Gal_Safari_Gal_ Posts: 343Member, Premium Member Posts: 343Member, Premium Member
    Broccoli - avocado soup
    Roast duck
  • acpgeeacpgee Posts: 4,224Member Member Posts: 4,224Member Member
    Steamed artichokes with hollandaise. Air fryer chicken thighs and air fryer baked potato. Tomato salad.
  • alteredsteve175alteredsteve175 Posts: 1,741Member Member Posts: 1,741Member Member
    Oktoberfest at home. Bratwurst, grilled onions and peppers and a malty lager. Prost!
  • lx1xlx1x Posts: 16,877Member Member Posts: 16,877Member Member
    Oxtail with veggy in peanut sauce
    A snack of batch cooked dutch bitterballen (beef stew croquettes) I pulled out of the freezer and air fried. Traditionally shaped like golf balls but after watching David Chang cut a trayful of croquette cubes from the congealed batter in Mind of a Chef, I've started doing that too.
    p2nx1a5c2dwc.jpg

• weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 331Member Member Posts: 331Member Member
    Last nights dinner was: Steak with roasted Butternut squash and carrots with a side of salad-
    I also had to make Pesto from the Basil plants that was ready to go and a batch of Zucchini soup!
  • ElizIvoryElizIvory Posts: 141Member Member Posts: 141Member Member
    Steaks, Mashed Potatoes and Salad was dinner last night. I just realized though breakfast was the most recent. Eggs and bacon.
  • sammidelvecchiosammidelvecchio Posts: 663Member Member Posts: 663Member Member
    Ok, I didn't cook this but I assembled. I bought a roasted turkey breast from the Kroger deli, cut it up and put it on sweet Hawaiian sub buns with cheese. My boyfriend is now obsessed! He put some buffalo sauce on his too.
  • corinasue1143corinasue1143 Posts: 2,680Member Member Posts: 2,680Member Member
    Salmon, baked potato, stuffed mushrooms with raw veggies, too.
    Roasted turkey breast for Canadian Thanksgiving with mom and dad with quinoa, salad and mushroom sauce.
  • weatherking2019weatherking2019 Posts: 331Member Member Posts: 331Member Member
    Pasta with Pesto I made over the weekend and a Salmon patty for kids. I had soup, salmon and salad.
  • sytchequeensytchequeen Posts: 524Member Member Posts: 524Member Member
    I was supposed to make pork loin last night, but got detained at the car garage for two hours (!!!)

so when I got in I threw together a quick Pav Bhaji

delicious!
  • glitterbloodglitterblood Posts: 6Member Member Posts: 6Member Member
    Last night I made a chicken fried rice with carrots, petit pois, bird eye chillies, some soy sauce and sesame oil all mixed together with an egg cracked in. So yummy and it was just as good leftover for lunch today!
    Garlic and herbs crusted cod fillet, putanesca, tofu fettucine and carba nada fettucine.
  • cherdeezcherdeez Posts: 2Member, Premium Member Posts: 2Member, Premium Member
    Sheet pan: roasted chicken tenders with sliced grape tomatoes, lemons, olive oil and herbs...Delicious
    Miso glazed wild salmon, roasted vegg and romesco sauce.
    I cooked today's dinner last night:Deconstructed Egg Roll- Ground beef, Cabbage, Red Cabbage, Shredded Carrots and green onions, all stir fried with Soy Sauce, Gochujang, Ginger and Red pepper flakes.