2019 Welcome Noobs to MFP

Replies

• Jossymass
    Jossymass Posts: 6 Member
    Hey feel free to add me
  • kaseywarhurst
    kaseywarhurst Posts: 4 Member
    I wouldnt say I am noob to the app because I have used it on and off for years. Keywords "On and Off". I would like to change that and be more consistent. I have found that when I keep track I see results. Its been hard keeping track. I work in a rural environment so using that app is useless since I always change up what I eat and you have to eat, even if you dont have cell service. Anyways, yeah what do all you do for consistency?
  • dustinsimmons23
    dustinsimmons23 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey y’all, I’m Dustin and have used the app in the past on and off but never even knew there was a community section lol. I’ve lost 40lbs in the past 6 months from 225 to 185 at 6’2”, and have somewhat plateaued unfortunately. Feel free to add me up and maybe I can get to know some of y’all.
  • Carryingwideload
    Carryingwideload Posts: 10 Member
    Hi, I'm Marty, just starting site so feel free to add me
  • kimberley9242
    kimberley9242 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I’m Kim, I’ve just started using the app for the first time properly. I am hoping to get down to 65kg. But I have mini goals along the way. I currently weigh 98kg and my first goal is to get under 95kg.
  • Rubbernut1975
    Rubbernut1975 Posts: 5 Member
    HI there! New...again. Looking to finish my weight loss journey and begin a maintenance journey....hoping to meet some really cool people along the way
  • Shannon_Bee40
    Shannon_Bee40 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi i am new here. looking for guidance on stuff like calculating my macro nutrient intake for starting a sutainable keto diet

Same here. I don't know what my nutritional breakdown would be for the day
  • Lmercado441
    Lmercado441 Posts: 13 Member
    Me too. I find this so confusing. I found you guys by accident !! I hope I find my way back here again. Lori
  • ddo04495
    ddo04495 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! Just started up again. Hoping to lose 100 lbs over the next 13 months. Wish me luck. Feel free to add me, I love supporting MFP goals!
  • rimmghir1
    rimmghir1 Posts: 2 Member
    I am Reena and I am looking to drop 20 pounds. It has been a struggle
  • danlererdolino
    danlererdolino Posts: 5 Member
    ddo04495 wrote: »
    Hey there! Just started up again. Hoping to lose 100 lbs over the next 13 months. Wish me luck. Feel free to add me, I love supporting MFP goals!

• danlererdolino
    danlererdolino Posts: 5 Member
    I,m a newbie need to loose 100 lbs .
    last week lost 7 lbs ,it was first week Good luck to you!
  • BOA_13
    BOA_13 Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2019
    Hey guys, I've used this on and off for the past couple of years but looking to get my head properly around it this time. Not too sure how to add or how the friend function works on this but would like to find out and offer some encouragement and get inspiration from people who are also on their journey. Feel free to add me as I am unsure how to do it yet :wink: .
  • apaskhin67
    apaskhin67 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello all noob MFPers!
    I am a returning newbie here, so to get myself motivated to lose inches (centimetres) and gain muscle, this time I bought the Premium membership.

Wishing us all luck and perseverance! (add me if you want, I am Russian/British living in Moscow).
  • DominikZski
    DominikZski Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone
  • mariamkhallaf
    mariamkhallaf Posts: 2 Member
    Hi all! I'm mariam I've joined MFP community about a week ago and it's been great. MFP has helped me keep track of my daily calories but I'm still missing the motivation to start eating healthier and losing the weight I want off. I want to lose 10kg.
  • buffyaddict13
    buffyaddict13 Posts: 1 Member
    Well, i'm new again too. This is my 3rd time here I think. I always start of well and then lose momentum. I'd really like to connect with people for mutual support/encouragement. it's hard to lose weight when you sit at a desk all day.
  • AliceK813
    AliceK813 Posts: 36 Member
    Hello! I’m on a journey to lose a total of 116 pounds. I’ve lost 14 in the past 5 weeks. This is the first time for me here. I’m not sure what to expect.
  • dsy1153
    dsy1153 Posts: 1 Member
    I just signed up to give it a try to lose these last stubborn 15 lbs.
  • pjcallie
    pjcallie Posts: 60 Member
    Feel free to add me. I am 55 years old and doing keto now. I post my diary daily.
This discussion has been closed.