Let it GO! Decluttering (simplifying) your life of (people, places or things) success stories?

Replies

• Madwife2009
    Madwife2009 Posts: 1,369 Member
    @snoo61 - here's the link to request a reset of your logging streak:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

• snoo61
    snoo61 Posts: 549 Member
    @snoo61 - here's the link to request a reset of your logging streak:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/login_counter_reset_request

@Madwife, Thank you so much!
  • snoo61
    edited October 2019
    So, the grandkids are great! (And exhausting lol) if I had this much push at home, every house in the neighborhood would be shining! Let's hope I can stay motivated when I get home.
    Hope you all are doing well!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,155 Member
    snoo61 wrote: »
    Well I made it to NY! I got so busy getting ready, I think I forgot to sign into MFP on Monday! I was at 797 days in a row! I guess I'll probably have to start over. Hope all of you are doing ok!

You don't have to start over. Just go to yesterday's food log and enter your food items.
  • snoo61
    Hi all, I'm home! Probably starting work next week, so I'm getting ready for that. Today's declutter is craft supplies. I have to rearrange yarn drawers so I can have a drawer for leftover yarn, for dog rugs. :)
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Good job and plans @snoo61 !!!
    I am good in the declutting department, but I need to do some reorganization and drawers clean up too.
    This week is garden week; I am getting the pots ready with the fall and winter flowers (I live in the S. California desert and we take care of our gardens all year long). I don't have big plans for the Holidays so I can take my time organizing the rest of the house or rooms as I wish.

@Madwife2009
    You did good too!
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    And they say we may have snow this week in Iowa! :'(
  • neenaexp
    neenaexp Posts: 38 Member
    I really love this thread! Is anyone available to be a decluttering accountability buddy to check in with everyday? If so, please add me as a friend.
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!