2»

Replies

• jasontexas10
    jasontexas10 Posts: 42 Member
    Any day that includes lots of burpees. 😂🙃
  • RubyDarling
    RubyDarling Posts: 171 Member
    edited October 2019
    I don't hate any day, but the day I least enjoy is leg day - due to chronic knee pain. I enjoy the act of doing it, I just don't like the achiness and pain climbing stairs / holding my knee in certain positions for the following 2-3 days.
    (Yes, I'm under medical supervision)
  • Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,913 Member
    I least enjoy leg day. It's the one I always skip.
  • ElReyDelMundo365
    ElReyDelMundo365 Posts: 14 Member
    Arms. Biceps are the worst to train for me. The pump doesnt feel good and it's just rough. I don't mind triceps though.
  • jhanleybrown
    jhanleybrown Posts: 240 Member
    Kind of hate but also kind of love:
    Hard bike intervals.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,515 Member
    I don’t like days dedicated to improving your form, such as a swim stroke class or running clinic. It’s always either boring or humiliating or even both.

But I sometimes do them. It can help!
  • TiisTitanium
    TiisTitanium Posts: 235 Member
    I hate it when it is a round of working on front splits and backbends in my gymnastic strength class. I always want to skip it but my teacher says the things you are avoid are inevitably the things you need to embrace and focus needs to be on long term goals not short term suffering
  • Cahgetsfit wrote: »
    I least enjoy leg day. It's the one I always skip.
    I don’t like leg day much either. Unfortunately it’s the area I need to train the most
  • fairytale_babe
    fairytale_babe Posts: 391 Member
    Leg day because I always feel crippled for 4 days afterward 🤣
  • aokoye
    aokoye Posts: 3,495 Member
    I don’t like days dedicated to improving your form, such as a swim stroke class or running clinic. It’s always either boring or humiliating or even both.

But I sometimes do them. It can help!

As was said at a talk by a very talented coach that I went to earlier this fall, embrace failure.
  • elfin168
    elfin168 Posts: 202 Member
    I dont hate any training day. I choose to go to the gym cos I like it and it makes me feel good. I do sometimes struggle with cardio being boring but find taking a book or some music makes the time fly and i usually feel great afterwards