I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    I can't relate to people who enjoy household chores. I do them because I like to have a clean house but I don't enjoy it. At all. Not even a little. I love it when my house is clean but the process sucks.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    I don't know how to relate to women who have <5 pairs of shoes/boots, total.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

I've never been a shoe enthusiast. Also, I'm always broke so 🤷‍♀️
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited October 2019
  • seltzermint555
    edited October 2019

I've never been a shoe enthusiast. Also, I'm always broke so 🤷‍♀️

I just can't imagine trying to make 3-4 pairs work with every outfit and situation! I kind of admire it but I can't relate! haha I'm not like a huge shoe hound or crazed shopper but I have at least 20 pairs.

edited to add...ok maybe 30.
  • debrakgoogins
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

You've never had kids or dogs in your home, have you?
  • Motherofship
    Motherofship Posts: 122 Member

Amen! Although I probably cycle the same 5-10 pairs at any given time, I need options.

Feel like this one is going to cause some people consternation, but I can't relate to football fans. I like other sports, but football...I'll pass.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Are so serious all the time!

Post Reported.
  • seltzermint555
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

You've never had kids or dogs in your home, have you?

Right!? I don't have kids and haven't had a dog in years, but I still can't imagine all the white stuff. If something gets stained, I don't want it to become worthless. Brown/grey/dark colors for me!
  • debrakgoogins
    who insist they suffer from RBF.
    Imo, it’s an excuse for being rude,
    learn some manners.

I can't relate to people who think I should sit around with a fake smile on my face.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Just Women?

I have 5 pair of just cycling shoes....

Running Shoes? No Idea.... but it's a lot.

• seltzermint555
    edited October 2019
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Just Women?

Well sure there are lots of men who like/collect shoes too! I bet my ex had at least 20-25. My husband usually just has about 3-4 and only changes according to weather & activity.

But I think it's more likely for a guy to get by with fewer pairs, than most women. Of course that is a generalization. It seems like styles don't change quite as frequently or drastically for men's footwear which is likely a part of it.
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    People who dont Wang Chung tonight
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I don't know how to relate to women who have <50 pairs of shoes/boots, total.

😁
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I don’t know how to relate to people who have sex on the first date.

I mean the health talk has to happen first, and that is too awkward to have on the first meeting.

🤷🏻‍♀️
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I can't relate to people who say coffee is nasty.

Amen.

:(
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Just Women?

Rawr!😎
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Live so far away.
  • _Miss_chievous_
    _Miss_chievous_ Posts: 2,765 Member
    s131951 wrote: »
    Live so far away.

You're the one who lives far 🙄😜
  • seltzermint555
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    I don’t know how to relate to people who have sex on the first date.

I mean the health talk has to happen first, and that is too awkward to have on the first meeting.

🤷🏻‍♀️

How about people who meet online and have the health talk and tons more awkward talks beforehand, then find they're super-attracted when they meet face to face...so things happen?

Just asking. :D