6 years ago I PROMISED myself I’d get to a healthier weight...

RunsWithBees
RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
edited October 2019 in Success Stories
... and I did it! It’s a promise I don’t take lightly, and I will not let myself off the hook from this promise, I made it a priority in my life. Today I’m celebrating my 45th birthday and also celebrating maintaining the weight loss for 6 years. Making a choice to get healthier by losing 43 lbs is one of the hardest and most rewarding things I’ve ever accomplished :)<3
sa3rr1rpds2f.jpeg
mpwttdcr0z15.jpeg
deb8d1l97k6w.jpeg
nmtqw0mcc7vy.jpeg
5olycqa3dl4m.jpeg
okeec5phe5mm.jpeg
cq54np1tnc6m.jpeg
rl4shsdsb8zw.jpeg
eope17u3d1uc.jpeg
za4mwgci81om.png
m6n8agq67l1y.jpeg

Replies

• Davo312
    Davo312 Posts: 26 Member
    #wow well done
  • Magickxxx
    Magickxxx Posts: 15 Member
    You're 45?!?!? Wow! I wish I looked like you now let alone when I'm 45, bird you rock!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Happy Birthday!
  • RunsWithBees
    I've been looking for you! I find your story so inspirational and I love that you run bare foot. I have 120lbs to lose and I just took up running. You are my motivation because I want to run like you.

Thank you! You can definitely achieve your goals! Patience and perseverance will get you there, I’m certainly rooting for you! :)<3
  • RunsWithBees
    Davo312 wrote: »
    #wow well done
    joeynox wrote: »
    You're HOTTTTT

Thanks! :)
  • RunsWithBees
    Magickxxx wrote: »
    You're 45?!?!? Wow! I wish I looked like you now let alone when I'm 45, bird you rock!

Thank you! I feel about 10 years younger now that I’ve maintained a healthy weight and stayed active! :)
  • RunsWithBees
    Happy Birthday!

Thanks! :)
    18922 Posts: 105 Member
    ... and I did it! It’s a promise I don’t take lightly, and I will not let myself off the hook from this promise, I made it a priority in my life. Today I’m celebrating my 45th birthday and also celebrating maintaining the weight loss for 6 years. Making a choice to get healthier by losing 43 lbs is one of the hardest and most rewarding things I’ve ever accomplished :)<3
    sa3rr1rpds2f.jpeg
    mpwttdcr0z15.jpeg
    deb8d1l97k6w.jpeg
    nmtqw0mcc7vy.jpeg
    5olycqa3dl4m.jpeg
    okeec5phe5mm.jpeg
    cq54np1tnc6m.jpeg
    rl4shsdsb8zw.jpeg
    eope17u3d1uc.jpeg
    za4mwgci81om.png
    m6n8agq67l1y.jpeg

You look amazing! Congrats
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    And now your birthday is in my calendar 😁
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • RunsWithBees
    This post is so wonderfully inspiring!!! You look incredible!! 🤩🤩🤩 Congratulations on maintaining for six years!! Maintenance is no joke!! 💪🌟💪🌟💪🌟

Thanks! Maintenance certainly has its own challenges but I’m determined to keep the promise I made to myself all those years ago. My lifestyle has changed so much since then, I try to be as active as possible and keep challenging myself because only then will I know what I’m really capable of achieving :)
  • RunsWithBees
    18922 wrote: »
    sa3rr1rpds2f.jpeg
    mpwttdcr0z15.jpeg
    deb8d1l97k6w.jpeg
    nmtqw0mcc7vy.jpeg
    5olycqa3dl4m.jpeg
    okeec5phe5mm.jpeg
    cq54np1tnc6m.jpeg
    rl4shsdsb8zw.jpeg
    eope17u3d1uc.jpeg
    za4mwgci81om.png
    m6n8agq67l1y.jpeg

You look amazing! Congrats
    And now your birthday is in my calendar 😁
    swim777 wrote: »
    Congratulations! You look great!

Thanks! :)<3
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    great job you look amazing but you post this same post like 4x a year lol

Right, should for sure be monthly at this stage.
  • great job you look amazing but you post this same post like 4x a year lol

But OP has every right to celebrate her success right? Keep on posting runs with bees. You look fab
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    You look great! Thanks for inspiring us!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!