New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    nicnz wrote: »
    This looks dangerous..but oh so good. (& yes they do have stock in US, some parts of asia and AU)
    o2nx5kup3dp5.jpg

Chocolate almond butter sounds amazing! Wish I had some right now!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    ovtrhy0q0y71.jpg

Ooooo... one of my favorite cereal indulgences is Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes mixed together. This is right up my alley.
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited October 2019
    New flavor Built Bars. Coconut almond.
    Oops, I guess it hasn’t been released yet. Just for high volume Built Bar purchasers at the moment.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Oops, I guess it hasn’t been released yet. Just for high volume Built Bar purchasers at the moment.

They need to have a sale soon--I'm running low.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,582 Member
    ovtrhy0q0y71.jpg

Ooooo... one of my favorite cereal indulgences is Raisin Bran and Frosted Flakes mixed together. This is right up my alley.

Just saw the cereals aren't mixed together but the big box has little boxes of the individual cereals inside.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    ovtrhy0q0y71.jpg

Just saw the cereals aren't mixed together but the big box has little boxes of the individual cereals inside.

Awww. :(
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    pkbpj2xocwzj.jpg

Fish sauce caramels... yum!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    confetti-sugar-cookie-800x800.jpg

I give this a 10/10! So good! You put it in the microwave for around a minute & if it's not done to your liking you're supposed to test it out in 15 second increments.

gooey-bake-butterscotch-oatmeal-800x800.jpg

I bought this flavor too.

There's also a chocolate chip cookie & double chocolate brownie.

Butterscotch Oatmeal.... oh my. that would be dangerous
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2019

I give this a 10/10! So good! You put it in the microwave for around a minute & if it's not done to your liking you're supposed to test it out in 15 second increments.

OMG I NEED! I was just craving butterscotch too! They look like those betty crocker warm delights I used to love. Thanks for the review! How big are they? I see a serving is 1/9th.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »

They need to have a sale soon--I'm running low.

You can always get the 10 off coupon by making a new acc lol :D
  • colorfulcoquette
    colorfulcoquette Posts: 94 Member
    OMG I NEED! I was just craving butterscotch too! They look like those betty crocker warm delights I used to love. Thanks for the review! How big are they? I see a serving is 1/9th.

I just read the fine print... serving size is 1/9 of a cookie LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I saw this and I'm pretty sure the size of the serving would be small enough to make me want to cry :'(

They look oh so good though!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,526 Member
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    I could eat one whole cookie and still have 170 calories left for the day for a protein shake or something :D sounds like it fits the OMAD diet perfectly

Love your thinking!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited October 2019

Yeah it's 1/9 & the Sugar Cookie was 190 calories per serving.

The Butterscotch I think is 140 calories.

Too bad they aren't in more reasonable portions for times someone doesn't want to eat a whole cookie.