The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Happy Friday Y'all! Anyone got any interesting plans this weekend?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    mattig89ch wrote: »

I'm taking myself on a really fancy date tomorrow. I really like to shower myself with awesome things. Only the best for me! :)
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hope everyone is ready for the weekend. Have a great one, make the most of it, lets do this 😁🙌
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »

I'm taking myself on a really fancy date tomorrow. I really like to shower myself with awesome things. Only the best for me! :)

If you are taking yourself to Del Friscos then maybe we can date ourselves together :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Enjoy your eats gone fancy, you two.
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    I went to a football game tonight and I’m going to a band competition tomorrow.
    Life of a band mom.....
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I went to karate last night and this morning. My kids have just left with the ex and his sidekick and I have some work and studying to do. Boring weekend plans, but I am running out of time
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,294 Member
    Wishes for a great Sunday!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    Wishes for a great Sunday!

You too!!
  • mattig89ch

Hope your day was awesome!

Today, I too my friend to the shooting range for the second time. Was fun! Posted a selfie she took, to the no-rules selfie thread.
    I went to karate last night and this morning. My kids have just left with the ex and his sidekick and I have some work and studying to do. Boring weekend plans, but I am running out of time.

Some times those are the best kind of weekend plans though. KISS, right?

Hope everyone's day was good!
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    Good morning singles! Have a fantastic Monday!
  • Cutemesoon
    It's Monday guys. :(

DwOt1yxWwAAtq2R.jpg
  • Cutemesoon
    bojack5 wrote: »

If you are taking yourself to Del Friscos then maybe we can date ourselves together :)

Nope. Didn't plan to take myself there. Is it a nice place? Should I consider taking myself on a date there in the future?

tenor.gif
  • Cutemesoon

Hope your day was awesome!

Today, I too my friend to the shooting range for the second time. Was fun! Posted a selfie she took, to the no-rules selfie thread.

My date was SUPER awesome! I had an amazing time with myself. Glad you enjoyed hanging with ur friend.

997cbc362e587316dd711382a8bfde12.jpg
  • bojack5

Nope. Didn't plan to take myself there. Is it a nice place? Should I consider taking myself on a date there in the future?

tenor.gif

Well it may be my favorite place to eat steak. Its pricey but when you date yourself who better to spend money on? :)
  • Cutemesoon

tenor.gif

Well it may be my favorite place to eat steak. Its pricey but when you date yourself who better to spend money on? :)

I don't eat steak, so I don't think i'd consider going there. You're right about spending money on oneself. I spent lots of money on myself this past wknd but i'm TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13993403
  • bojack5

tenor.gif

I don't eat steak, so I don't think i'd consider going there. You're right about spending money on oneself. I spent lots of money on myself this past wknd but i'm TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=13993403

I think you could find something other than steak on the menu.....its known for seafood and pretty much everything else as well :)
  • Cutemesoon

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

I think you could find something other than steak on the menu.....its known for seafood and pretty much everything else as well :)

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into it. Right now i'm looking into taking myself on vacation. I'm thinking European cruise. If anyone has been on one and can give me suggestions, i'd really appreciate them.
  • mattig89ch
    Hope everyone's Monday was awesome!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Good morning