Best body part

Just like the title says, what's your best body part. Which muscle is it easiest for you to gain mass/aesthetics with?

Mines legsyphvw9423o8g.jpg

q1qmsw7pn038.jpg

Replies

• shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Arms for me. Legs are my weakest.
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Shoulders and arms
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    "Mass" isn't really appreciable on me so I'm going to have to go with definition as a benchmark. So I'd have to say abs and back are the parts with noticeable muscle.

Despite the fact that my legs move the most weight and are my strongest muscles by a long shot, they have no definition.
  • wifeoferp
    wifeoferp Posts: 86 Member
    edited October 2019
    xzzop5bn1oi2.jpeg

I feel like I’m making pretty good progress all over although my arms are where I can see the most definition at the moment. Excited to keep lifting and see the body recomp happen!
  • Upper back is looking nice and ropey.
    Legs still lack any form tho they are a bit slimmer. I’m a work in progress.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    I guess my arms. They aren't muscular at all or anything but I do love the way they look.

My legs.. they respond well to training.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    zjgsv28tb7vm.png

Easiest to add mass?

I'd hazard my arms. I don't train them at all because they grow like weeds and I end up looking like the "hanging n banging" bros.

2pivks89hc0v.png

My glutes, upper thighs, and lats have grown the most noticeable the last year from adding a tad more hypertrophy early on in my strength blocks.

• CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    <<< my booty. I have a before and after somewhere but a couple of years after starting CrossFit and lifting it looks like a different person. My spouse believes its was magic. And I am not consistent with training. If I ever want nice arms I'll have to be scientific and perfect.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Best body part is my back
    Easiest to grow glutes
    Most stubborn is upper chest
  • Alia_R
    Alia_R Posts: 410 Member
    Mine would be my back and chest, which is strange enough considering I find my chest the weakest part.. :|
  • NadNight
    NadNight Posts: 794 Member
    My abs and waist are what show definition the fastest whilst my arms take the longest to strengthen. My legs are somewhere is between.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    My booty is my best asset with very little training even.

I have trouble getting definition and building muscle in my arms.
  • 84creative
    84creative Posts: 128 Member
    My arms seems to be growing at the moment but I’m not so sure about my chest. The tape seems to be stuck at the same measurement :-)