Can't believe I am finally here!

I DID IT!!!!! I lost almost 50 lbs. Happy to report that I have surpassed my goal weight.

My stats: I am 32. Height: 5'6. Highest weight: 196. Goal weight: 150. Current weight as of this morning: 148.6

I am super proud of myself but it will take time for my brain to recognize the weight I am now. I still feel like I am 196 to my brain and that will be the hardest part to overcome. I am not done with the work quite yet. I would like to tone up now. I never really let anyone take many pictures of me before when I was at my highest weight so here is a few I found mostly of my face and ever changing hair colors lol.

Wedding photo:
sv0zihxoty0b.jpg

Excuse the straw in this picture. Was my Bridal shower/bachelorette party (yes at a bowling alley lol)
8hke7g9ky6fv.jpg
1o9hc60kqdfr.jpg
1ad33z8w6kha.jpg
c1riddx0c4qz.jpg
After:
el28pmhdrwx8.jpg
xi68jh4useox.jpg
xi5jhd37bxl0.jpg

Replies

• bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Get it gurl! You look great, congratulations on your success!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Thank you!!!
  • HarveysBud
    HarveysBud Posts: 420 Member
    Congrats!!
  • healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    Amazing work! I have similar stats, this is so motivating for me :smiley: How long did it take you? What helped you reach your goal?
  • missjck2
    missjck2 Posts: 146 Member
    You look awesome, congratulations!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    You always did, and still do, look fabulous!
    Fantastic achievement x
  • GoJohnGo71
    GoJohnGo71 Posts: 439 Member
    Wonderful!
  • NachoFriend_
    NachoFriend_ Posts: 4 Member
    Wonderful
  • Great work!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Amazing work! I have similar stats, this is so motivating for me :smiley: How long did it take you? What helped you reach your goal?

This took me 4 months. 15 lbs of it was a baby though. I gained 15 lbs in my pregnancy and lost it right after so 33 lbs was mine to lose. I worked out pretty much every day not many rest days. The elliptical was my friend. I wouldn't leave the gym until I burned 600-800 calories. Normally this took an hour to an hour and a half plus I walked to the gym in my community and walked back. My food wasn't always the best choices but I didn't eat my exercise calories back. Good luck! You can do it!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,334 Member
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    great job! do you feel like your face changed a bit? you look good!
  • udy_alex
    udy_alex Posts: 12 Member
    Wow congrats.
  • chasitystiff2
    chasitystiff2 Posts: 14 Member
    You look great so did you just eat what you liked in stayed with calories and work out
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!